• 47(current)
Release MLB.TV®
Hello people of MLBTV addon.

Since 2/3 days ago, the today's games and yesterday's games reboot my Kodi on my ISP box android TV. However, the Go To Date only works fine. I dunno if something was updated on Kodi or on MLBTV feed.

I'll try to uninstall MLBTV and reinstall from yout repo and i do same from the official Kodi repo => same result, works only with Go To Date games.

the log : https://paste.ubuntu.com/24215325/

Hope it help you to solve the problem.

Spx093.
(2017-03-10, 03:02)eracknaphobia Wrote: Ok, thanks for the logs. I can confirm there is definitely an issue. I will be looking into a fix and will update everyone once I track down the culprit.

Everything is working great today on Firestick on Kodi 17. Tested several of the live games and all good. Did you fix? If so thanks!
(2017-03-20, 22:29)Markxg Wrote:
(2017-03-10, 03:02)eracknaphobia Wrote: Ok, thanks for the logs. I can confirm there is definitely an issue. I will be looking into a fix and will update everyone once I track down the culprit.

Everything is working great today on Firestick on Kodi 17. Tested several of the live games and all good. Did you fix? If so thanks!

Live game works now, Yesterday's games always down.

Edit : few hours later, Yesterday's games is come back on Smile I dunno if you do something but it works for now.

Great job.
Why does it tell me to "Please check that your username and password are correct"?

*Edit:. I'm using the default username and password that comes up after installing from the repository.
There is no default username and password. You need to use your own MLB.tv account.
Any support for proxy login? I asked this quite some time ago..
I'm looking into adding proxy now. I should have a new release within the next few days, I still need to do some more testing
If anyone would like to try the proxy addition please manually install the zip file from here. I'd like to get some feed back before pushing it out to the general public.

* Proxy settings are located in the addon settings *
Any update on Kodi v17 force closing when trying to open today's games or yesterday's games? I am using the add-on for the fire stick? I have my own subscription, and have put in my username and password into the configuration.
Looking into it right now hope to have a fix soon...

EDIT:
I've updated mlb.tv in my repo to 2017.4.2. This update includes the new proxy settings and a fix for the android crash. I won't be pushing this version to the kodi repo until I have confirmed the new updates are bug free. Please report any issues you come across.

Enjoy!
(2016-10-26, 02:37)wtbe Wrote: I did that. I'm in repo looking at list of "Video Add-Ons" and there is AMA Pro Racing, Beer Geeks, Livestream, March Madness Live, NBC Sports and NHL.tv but no MLB.tv listed.

I'm having a similar problem. I only see these addons listed: AMA Pro Racing, Beer Geeks, Livestream, NBC Sports Live Extra, NBC Sports Live Extra Legacy, and NHL TV. I don't see MLB or March Madness right now. I don't see MLB listed on the official Kodi Repo, either.
Is the new update only for Kodi 17Huh Won't update for me I am using Kodi 16.1
Hey I love the add on, it's working great for me. Have you figured out if it's possible to include the seperate audio and video feed functionality? Thanks
(2017-04-02, 17:09)dfa82 Wrote:
(2016-10-26, 02:37)wtbe Wrote: I did that. I'm in repo looking at list of "Video Add-Ons" and there is AMA Pro Racing, Beer Geeks, Livestream, March Madness Live, NBC Sports and NHL.tv but no MLB.tv listed.

I'm having a similar problem. I only see these addons listed: AMA Pro Racing, Beer Geeks, Livestream, NBC Sports Live Extra, NBC Sports Live Extra Legacy, and NHL TV. I don't see MLB or March Madness right now. I don't see MLB listed on the official Kodi Repo, either.

(2017-04-02, 17:44)340rag Wrote: Is the new update only for Kodi 17Huh Won't update for me I am using Kodi 16.1

Yes this version is for kodi 17

(2017-04-02, 23:23)hansontj Wrote: Hey I love the add on, it's working great for me. Have you figured out if it's possible to include the seperate audio and video feed functionality? Thanks
Usually during spring training video and audio feeds are limited. Once the season has started there should be home / away video feeds with multiple audio streams. Unless something has changed, which is entirely possible, but I won't know until we are at that point.
Can you please also make it work for kodi 16.1 pleaseHuh I do not like 17 its may too buggy. Thank You kIndly
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MLB.TV®2