Options to disable pause/seek on internet streams (.strm and for python)
Now that I'm able to watch cable tv on the xbox, I find myself accidentally forgetting that I'm not watching a divx and hit pause on the live stream. This has undesirable effects, as the xbox isn't exactly a DVR Big Grin

I'd like to see an option where you can chose to disable certain buttons for certain video types.
Streams are buffered so they are still able to be navigated within.. the only time this would be a problem is if you try and jump beyond the data that is already buffered. But it sounds like your wanting an option to disable all buffered medium control except for "stop, previous & next" which I dont think would be very practical. More practical would be to simply pay attention to what your doing & playing (no offense).

On the subject of DVR... as soon as I figure out how to set mine as a network share I am going to be so tickled.....
None taken Big Grin
The long story is that I'm not the only one using xbmc at my house. I remember that I can't pause the live streams. But my girlfriend doesnt Rolleyes

I wasn't intending that the default option would be to disable pause/etc. but rather that it could be disabled through a gui setting or in AdvancedSettings.xml

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Options to disable pause/seek on internet streams (.strm and for python)0