Questions about Apple TV 4 development.
I know this has been answered here, but I've read all the original stickies posted by Keith here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=254313 and still don't understand it fully. I read that the programmers here are far away from supporting apple tv 4 platform and I want to know if it's even worth keeping my apple tv 4 or selling. I bought for the purpose of someday running kodi in it, but it seems according to what I've read (if I understood correctly) there are many hardware/software complexities with this particular unit. Also, I was able to sideload kodi via the Xcode, so just to clarify....will I have to reinstall it or will kodi stop working after the 90 days free developer access? I know I asked what happens after the 90 days in regards to upgrading the app already there, but what about the current app on the apple tv 4, would this somehow prevent or limit me from using it after its expired? Thanks for all your help and for the devs contributions.
The app installed on the Apple TV would stop launching after 90 days

At that point just going back into Xcode and clicking fix issue again should update everything

Then you re-sign using iOS app signer and install over the existing app

As long as nothing is removed there would be no data loss
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Questions about Apple TV 4 development.0