Share|Request - Madnox Style Backgrounds
i have updated my template now ( it seems there was a problem with the reflection layer too )
i add 3 adjustment layer you can play around ... i cant tell you exact what you should do, but when you doubleclick on one of the adjustment layer you will get some sliders ... with this you can adjust your image like you want

here is the new template:
>>> FIXED TEMPLATE V3 with Adjustment Layers <<<
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-04-19, 11:46)schimi2k Wrote: i have updated my template now ( it seems there was a problem with the reflection layer too )
i add 3 adjustment layer you can play around ... i cant tell you exact what you should do, but when you doubleclick on one of the adjustment layer you will get some sliders ... with this you can adjust your image like you want

here is the new template:
>>> FIXED TEMPLATE V3 with Adjustment Layers <<<

Thanks looks much better and cleaner .. thanks for the work you do. Big Grin
thx Smile its a bit more complicate now, but i think its still understandable
it all depends on the image you add... so there is always some small work to do with it - but now you have the tools, and you can add more adjustment layers to it if you need some Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-04-19, 09:43)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-04-19, 04:12)LupinSansei Wrote: Can someone make a Netflix one? I got psd template but unsure how to blend in the image if that makes sense?

if you are using my template, you should have a layer called " PLACE IMAGE HERE " - place your image in that layer ( drag and drop ) and resize it like you want - you can play around with opacity and save it as a jpg - done Wink cant make it easier than that

Hey, yeah I'm using your template but can't seem to get the image to blend when dropping it in.
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Share|Request - Madnox Style Backgrounds1