v16 EDL / Commercial Skip vs mythfrontend
I'm running an up to date version of both Koid and mythfrontend on one Arch Linux machine. For some reason, EDL seems way off in Kodi. For one show, the first commercial starts accurately at 7:26 on mythfrontend, and skips correctly. From Kodi, the skip starts at 6:07. I've tried playing with the parameter in advancedsettings.xml to wait, but it only seems to help for a few seconds. I've also tried enabling demuxing in the plugin settings. I'll be happy to post logs if anyone thinks it might be hlepful. Any advice would be apriceated.

Thanks,
Jameson
I have the same issue. Recorded shows with the commercial flags enabled do not skip correctly when using mythpvr with EDL enabled (Kodi running on an nVidia Shield Android TV). It always skips at the wrong part of the show.

The good part is it's consistent, so it is either a bug or a config setting that will fix it (some sort of off-set). In the meantime, I have disabled EDL in our mythpvr to prop up the WAF.
Trying EDL with recording having variable framerate works only with addon connected to MythTV 0.28, which has a service API to manage it. Using backend 0.27 the service API doesn't handle it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EDL / Commercial Skip vs mythfrontend0