Music Visualizations
Once again, I must thank you for this skin. Its now the default for all my families setups.

Now running Jarvis and latest version and have noticed that visualizations are not working. I never really used them before, so not a problem for me personally, but my family was going to use them and showed me they aren't working. Something I've done to my setups or something "Broken"?

Thanks again!

Scott
(2016-03-16, 14:07)scsmith1964 Wrote: Once again, I must thank you for this skin. Its now the default for all my families setups.

Now running Jarvis and latest version and have noticed that visualizations are not working. I never really used them before, so not a problem for me personally, but my family was going to use them and showed me they aren't working. Something I've done to my setups or something "Broken"?

Thanks again!

Scott
Scott,

I guessing here as you gave me no details to work with (Hint, hint. Platform and skin version number would be helpful. Also I am yet to release a version "latest").

Now, I have made a number of changes to the background image handling that may be broken, but with a quick look I just made on my dev system it appears to be working as it did in the past. You need to make sure that the setting in the skin background settings menu - "Use visuals for background" is set on. If that is set on and you don't see the visuals you probably should try another skin and see if there are any visualisations displayed in the other skin. If you don't see any in the other skin you will need to check that you have a visualisation addon installed and that its settings are correctly set. If you are still not seeing anything we need to get serious. You will need to turn on Debug logging and post a link to the debug file after you have restarted Kodi and displayed the visualisation screen to show what the problem is.

Now, the Music part of the skin is due some love. The visualisation screen to my thinking should have the background settings separate from the general skin background settings, at the moment the background settings are global and so relate to just about ALL screen backgrounds. Will add this to my todo list and see what other problem make themselves known for the next development round.

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
(2016-03-16, 16:29)wyrm Wrote: I guessing here as you gave me no details to work with (Hint, hint. Platform and skin version number would be helpful. Also I am yet to release a version "latest").

Sorry....that was "rude" and I knew better Smile Not that it matters now, but running Jarvis (16.0), AppTV 1.3.5 on a MacMini (10.11.3)

(2016-03-16, 16:29)wyrm Wrote: Now, I have made a number of changes to the background image handling that may be broken, but with a quick look I just made on my dev system it appears to be working as it did in the past. You need to make sure that the setting in the skin background settings menu - "Use visuals for background" is set on.

I feel stupid....it was set to off on all of my computers.

(2016-03-16, 16:29)wyrm Wrote: Now, the Music part of the skin is due some love.

I guess I didn't expect the visualization as a "background".....its GREAT when playing music. I like having the fanart (and extra fan art) with the visualizer running.....BUT, I think maybe I turned it off when I was doing things in "settings" and the visualizer was running in the background. A bit distracting to me while reading things.....

But regardless...it was that easy....I sometimes try to make things harder than they are. Now my daughter can see her pictures and the "pretty stuff" at the same time. All is well in the world Smile

Thanks again!

Scott

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Visualizations0