Losing all VARs
I have a problem that a see now and then in testing. The symptom appears to be that I lose all the VARs (they all seem to return null). It's gotten worse in Krypton, but I've also had to make many changes so it's probably something I've done.

I'm just curious if anyone has experienced anything like this, or has any idea on where to start looking. So far I've been trying to see exactly what I need to do in the UI to trigger it but haven't gotten there yet.

scott s.
Strangely enough I opened a Trac ticket about this a couple of days ago.
Thanks. At first I thought I was having some sort of failure in my home window menus, but then I realized it was all VARs were returning null. Nothing in the debug logs, except on the home menu the "onclick" actions are set by VARs and the log showed that the onclick action was "".

scott s.
I always consider more info to be all the better if we're going to attract the attention of someone with the skills and time to investigate and fix the issue, so feel free to add details - here or on the Trac ticket (unless there are any Team Kodi members who would suggest one over the other) - about your specific issue. Debug logs and steps to recreate are always of particular use.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Losing all VARs0