Artifacts during video playback
Exclamation 
Dear All,

I have actually installed Jarvis 16.1 RC1 and experiencing the following artifacts during a video playback:

View My Video

I really don't know which could be the issue...just guessing is something related to video rendering and/or DirectX. Is Jarvis just based on DirectX 11? Which is the latest version of Kodi supporting DirectX 9? I know that the new version should be compatible, but bugs are always around the corner...Anyway I'm just trying to put on the table some inputs to be further discussed and analyzed.

The operating system is a Widows 7 Professional x64 running on a APU A8-6500 in Dual Graphic with a Radeon HD 6670.

I'm open to any guidance/help to solve this issue.

Looking forward for your feedbacks.
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
Up? At least I'm curious to know if I'm the only one experiencing this issue... Smile
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
This happens on my secondary display in extended screen mode, when I have overclocked my gfx card. Disabling the overclock fixes it.
Any differences when you toggle de-interlace on/off or change the mode when playing file?
Hi guys,

I was out for some Easter vacations...

Honestly, in the meanwhile, I passed back to Isengard 15.2 hoping for a more stable DirectX11 support in the next releases of Kodi. This is just a pity, since previous versions of Kodi are starting not to be supported by some add-ons as well as skins.

k4sh1n, I will do anyway some tests following your suggestions on Kodi 16.1 RC2. I will let you know.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artifacts during video playback0