Need help with Settings
Hi all.

Looking for XML or whatever you got.

I am really sick and tired of the settings area. I was making a I-skin, and now with J, the skinning of the settings seems to need a re-write. The thing is I deleted all the xmls from my skin that I didnt need. Seems the settings area has changed quite a bit, as I cannot really find the advanced audio settings anymore?

I really lack the motivation to spend weeks or days investigating what odd bunch of dialogsomething.xml and showthisgizmowhatnot.xml needs to be modified to make the settings show!

1. If you can shine some light on what the minimum of XML files - for the settings - is, that I need for my J-skin, that would be great.

or

2. What is the simplest way to show ALL the various settings? You are free to assume I dont give a rats a** about the groupings, and simply want ALL of the settings listed in a long see-all list with as little formatting as possible. (Sorry for being such an ass about this, but I am really, really tired of the fact that the settings to Kodi is like a gazillion levels deep and I STILL need an advanced settings xml for it to work..)

3. The same goes for the addons I guess.. Again, how do I keep it ALL in a single window with zero dialogs?!

I do python and JSON if it has to be that way.

If you don't despise me for hating on your favourite $15million spaghetti-ware, or writing this under the influence of feelings over the settings area.. please halp! Wink
You have to set the Settinglevel to "Expert" to be able to show all available Settings.

(2016-03-23, 16:28)Torben Wrote: 3. The same goes for the addons I guess.. Again, how do I keep it ALL in a single window with zero dialogs?!

Customwindow (+ dynamic content) as a example.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need help with Settings0