Animated Posters
Hello Marcel

Works the animated posters only in list views, because i used another view.

Thaks
No, in the latest beta they work in all views
(2016-04-12, 20:42)marcelveldt Wrote: No, in the latest beta they work in all views

Cool, thanks marcel.
Would it be possible to use Animated posters for certain views only or for example just to show on the info page?
(2016-04-30, 13:17)Grumpyman Wrote: Would it be possible to use Animated posters for certain views only or for example just to show on the info page?

Per view would be very hard to implement but a toggle to only show it on the info dialog is no problem
(2016-04-30, 13:35)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-30, 13:17)Grumpyman Wrote: Would it be possible to use Animated posters for certain views only or for example just to show on the info page?

Per view would be very hard to implement but a toggle to only show it on the info dialog is no problem

That would be perfect

Thanks
can somebody tell me ...how it works? and where it came from ? lol
i need to know how to STOP! kodi (Huh?) autodownloading (disable) Animated artwork.gifs
... it's good when you wanna 've this new feature but i like to control it and i don't know where it comes from...?Huh
so i feel like a lil highjacket and the problem is... if a movie got a animated gif so while browsing my library the other poster won't show up.
lil crash with some other skin issues... "so i delete my whole thumbnail cache and set the movies 'both Poster/fanart' (animated) to "No Art" at choose artwork.
but there're always come back and back and back again... Sad that's why i'm a lil bit Fuck'Ed up Confused can somebody please teach me how to disable it, or uninstall it ."coz i don't know where i came from and what is the source please where 're the animated artwork came from Huh Sad intenetadresse?
It's a setting in skinsettings -> media library viewa -> prefer animated art . You probably haven't disabled that
The option is OFF by default so you have enabled it yourself !
The animated artwork is pulled from the animated posters database, for info search the forums.

You can completely disable it, there's a very clear option for that in the skin settings: Prefer animated artwork ON/OFF

If you have it enabled you can also manually override it with the contextmenu.
I disabled this just now, on Kodi 17, but the animated posters remain and there's no way to restore the old ones? Is this true?
If so, then I'm going to switch skins immediately. This is not what I wanted (after giving it a try).
(2016-11-16, 19:00)mark_dj Wrote: I disabled this just now, on Kodi 17, but the animated posters remain and there's no way to restore the old ones? Is this true?
If so, then I'm going to switch skins immediately. This is not what I wanted (after giving it a try).

No, that shouldn't be true. If disabled, the animated posters should be gone.
If they stay even after reboot it will be a bug.

I have rewritten large parts of the skin last weeks so this will probably be fixed in the next beta version (coming this weekend).
Hi marcel,

I have downloaded your latest version of you titan beta skin for krypton as I want to have the animated posters tried a few different skins but I prefer the look and customizations of titan, but for the life of me, I can't get the skin to show the animated posters.

I have a couple films with gifs in their media folders, is there a certain filename they need?
I can't get the context menu option for the animated selection to show up?

I have 3 movies with the gifs (avatar, ant-man, and age of ultron)
Using BigList 2 view
Using emby as backend with the emby for kodi addon
windows version kodi 17 B7

any advice would be great?

Regards

Scalda

(2016-12-23, 14:59)scalda Wrote: Hi marcel,

I have downloaded your latest version of you titan beta skin for krypton as I want to have the animated posters tried a few different skins but I prefer the look and customizations of titan, but for the life of me, I can't get the skin to show the animated posters.

I have a couple films with gifs in their media folders, is there a certain filename they need?
I can't get the context menu option for the animated selection to show up?

I have 3 movies with the gifs (avatar, ant-man, and age of ultron)
Using BigList 2 view
Using emby as backend with the emby for kodi addon
windows version kodi 17 B7

any advice would be great?

Regards

Scalda

I have sorted this now looks like I was having trouble updating to the beta of the skin helper script. But i do have a suggestion is it possible to get an option for it to scan the library and perhaps grab the first available animated item and auto download them instead of it being so manually?

And also can you have it save the images to the media folders so it can just be done on one device and then the others will be able to just pick the images up?
1) The skinhelper script will auto download the animated arts when new content is added to the library. This method however will not work when the kodi database is manipulated by a 3th party addon like Emby or Plex. In that case the animated art will be downloaded at first entry (when you browse the media library).
Offcourse animated art is only auto downloaded if the "animated artwork" option is enabled in the skin settings.

2) Animated gifs can only be stored locally in order to make them work in Kodi. So, they cannot be stored in a remote location like the media folders. That's why they're stored in the Kodi thumbnails directory. This is because the Kodi texture cache isn't prepared for the animated gifs.
Good morning!

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to implement this fantastic quality in the Xonfluence skin.

There is some addon or script that we can install and that directly download and install animated posters.

I have installed The skinhelper script but I do not download the animated posters.
Logos image fanarts is what I download. In the section of Xonfluence where you can choose the artistic characteristics does not appear the section animated fanarts or the animated posters.

Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Posters0