Android Gbox Midnight MX2 - Slow Playback Help Please!
I have slow playback, like slow motion, when trying to play anything in HD, on any add-on. I've tried using Helix 14.2, Isengard 15.2 and Jarvis, and the only time I've had any success was n Helix 14.2, where I had perfect HD playback for a couple of months. I have no idea why it worked so well on that occasion as I didn't change any settings. Then after having some other issues I updated to Jarvis and have tried, even just with one or two addons, with no success.

I've tried toggling the 'de-interlace' etc, but seems to make no difference.

I've tried searching the wiki and FAQ's, and although this issue seems to be mentioned, I haven't been able to figure it out.

I can provide any settings that would help. Any help would be greatly appreciated! It's driving me crazy!
The first thing we will need is a debug log (wiki) of such an issue. But even though you've not mentioned them this time, if that shows your install has banned add-ons (wiki) you still won't get any support here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
OK thanks, I'll do that. Sorry, new to this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gbox Midnight MX2 - Slow Playback Help Please!0