Logitech Harmony and CEC
whenever i pressed my activity buttons on the remote to change inputs. Kodi goes back in to the menu instead of just staying in the video screen. any way to fix it? running it through CEC right now. i also am getting double key presses.
I've had both these issues previously,

Changing to the videos screen could be due to you setting an input on the device you've got configured as your Kodi server in your harmony configuration. In the Activity you've created check you don't specify an input on the Kodi device as part of the workflow.

If you're getting double keypresses with CEC you can change the device settings for your TV and/or the CEC repeat settings in Kodi.

Click on the device in MyHarmony and choose the option to tweak repeats and delays, there's a setting to reduce the repeats, try reducing the slider by one at a time, sync the remote and retest.

Finally, in the CEC plugin for Kodi, you can try increasing the repeat delay to a higher value (around 500ms works for me with the repeat set to 2 instead of 3 in the device configuration in MyHarmony).

Hope this helps.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Logitech Harmony and CEC0