Android Fire TV Install from zip file help
I am trying to install from zip file after putting the source in but when I click on the name to install all it does is say working in the right hand bottom corner and then goes to a blank page in the same folder. Please explain?
Please specify the source and the zip file.
The answer you got in your first thread wasn't clear enough?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=267346

We will not help you install piracy add-ons and builds.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
The first answer was just fine but I am looking for help with any add on or build whether it be piracy add ons or not. It will not work for any of them regardless. I am brand new to all of this and also the fire TV that I bought was from amazon and had never been touched by any one but me. It is a blank canvas once I downloaded kodi to it. Just trying to make sense of why nothing will work as a zip file once a source is put in.
(2016-04-04, 11:26)Manute10 Wrote: The first answer was just fine but I am looking for help with any add on or build whether it be piracy add ons or not. It will not work for any of them regardless. I am brand new to all of this and also the fire TV that I bought was from amazon and had never been touched by any one but me. It is a blank canvas once I downloaded kodi to it. Just trying to make sense of why nothing will work as a zip file once a source is put in.

What you do is your business, nobody is disputing that. The issue is that you will not get any support here for what you are trying to do. Never mind the fact that you immediately posted an edited version of your trashed post in flagrant disregard of this forums' etiquette:

Legitimate add-ons are not installed that way, (edit: I am refering to adding a URL source as opposed to directly install add-ons and repos via downloaded zip file) only piracy builds etc. Regardless, if you are requiring support you would have to replicate the issue with a "clean" installation (one that does not violate the forum rules) and submit a debug log for review. As I said though, since only piracy builds and piracy repos are installed this way I think you will struggle to replicate your problem with legal sources.

Every support request we have had for this issue has turned out to be piracy related as far as I know. If you know of a genuine legitimate source that fails then please follow the steps above and help the community isolate the issue.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fire TV Install from zip file help0