Beta IMDb Advanced Search addon
(2016-07-29, 23:52)ciprijan Wrote:
(2016-07-28, 22:23)ciprijan Wrote: Hi primaeval
Something is wrong here, my any search is empty.
By the way meta video search is out of date. Is it possible to replace with the actual fork.

Regards

Advanced IMDb Title Search addon does not work for me the last few days.

Sorry. I totally missed your post.

Imdb have completely changed their web page internally. It will take a little while to work out how to scrape the new format.

How should the meta video search work now?
(2016-07-29, 23:27)ed_davidson Wrote: I only need to keep track of the movies and TV lists.

Sent from my iPhone

I'll see if I can make a simple imdb watchlist addon when I have fixed this one.
(2016-07-30, 00:31)primaeval Wrote:
(2016-07-29, 23:27)ed_davidson Wrote: I only need to keep track of the movies and TV lists.

Sent from my iPhone

I'll see if I can make a simple imdb watchlist addon when I have fixed this one.

Big thanks. And thanks for the iplayerWWW addon. Being a fellow Brit I can keep up.

Sent from my iPhone
I was thinking at the Meta video search addon which are not upgraded already 4 months. Many Adons have changed through that time.
(2016-07-30, 00:36)ciprijan Wrote: I was thinking at the Meta video search addon which are not upgraded already 4 months. Many Adons have changed through that time.

I have a list of current players that all work. Some I did some were already there. PM me if you would like them.

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-07-30, 00:18)primaeval Wrote:
(2016-07-29, 23:52)ciprijan Wrote:
(2016-07-28, 22:23)ciprijan Wrote: Hi primaeval
Something is wrong here, my any search is empty.
By the way meta video search is out of date. Is it possible to replace with the actual fork.

Regards

Advanced IMDb Title Search addon does not work for me the last few days.

Imdb have completely changed their web page internally. It will take a little while to work out how to scrape the new format.

version 0.0.24: The IMDb web page scraping should be fixed now. Could you check it for me.
(2016-07-30, 10:36)primaeval Wrote:
(2016-07-30, 00:18)primaeval Wrote:
(2016-07-29, 23:52)ciprijan Wrote: Advanced IMDb Title Search addon does not work for me the last few days.

version 0.0.24: The IMDb web page scraping should be fixed now. Could you check it for me.

Working now but there is no difference in the selection imdb server. I think setting Original titles does not switch on akas.imdb.com.
(2016-07-30, 11:07)ciprijan Wrote:
(2016-07-30, 10:36)primaeval Wrote:
(2016-07-30, 00:18)primaeval Wrote: Sorry. I totally missed your post.

Working now but there is no difference in the selection imdb server. I think setting Original titles does not switch on akas.imdb.com.

I'm not sure if I can fix that without some proxy trickery. I am getting some titles in Danish too. I hate getting geo-located. IMDb assumes you can understand the local language, even if you are just on holiday.
It looks like they have broken the original title code. Even if you login and set the original title to English UK or whatever and the language to English it still returns foreign names for the titles.

They have probably got some spotty American teenager in for free over the summer and he is meddling with the site without knowing about the original title settings and probably can't even locate Mexico on a map. Wink
This is why everything has changed and broken:
https://getsatisfaction.com/imdb/topics/...h-launched
(2016-07-29, 00:05)ed_davidson Wrote: Hi there, would it be possible to incorporate your IMDB public Watchlist into this addon. That would be great.

Thanks.

Here you go. A brand new addon: plugin.video.imdb.watchlists Smile
It is in the same repo as this addon.

It only works with the new style watchlists which I guess follow the url format:
http://www.imdb.com/user/ur********/watchlist

There is no separation of movies and tv series.
Titles will possibly be in the wrong language if you are not in your own country. IMDb have been meddling with the website recently.
Awesome thanks. I'll give it a try and let you know.

Sent from my iPhone
I have announced the new IMDb Watchlists addon here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=284944
0.0.25 Force English titles setting.
- max year 2050 - for all you future boys/girls Wink
- default now Moviemeter sort order

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IMDb Advanced Search addon1