Doubled Up With Scraped Images???
Hi chaps,

Maybe this should be in the Alpha section but it's not really a bug I think but my own stupidty. Running 1.4.8.0. Alpha 12

After doing a major update on 1400 movies, rescraping data and images etc I have realised I've somehow doubled up on the downloaded images for poster, fanart etc.

How do I know this: well since I've now added a new moved and scrapped it I can see the following:

The Mexican (2001) folder
banner.jpg
clearart.jpg
disc.jpg
landscape.jpg
logo.png
The Mexican (2001).mp4
The Mexican (2001).nfo
The Mexican (2001)-banner.jpg
The Mexican (2001)-clearart.jpg
The Mexican (2001)-clearlogo.jpg
The Mexican (2001)-discart.jpg
The Mexican (2001)-fanart.jpg
The Mexican (2001)-landscape.jpg
The Mexican (2001)-poster.jpg

So...what did I do? I've got duplicate banner, clearart etc files? I've no idea how I've made this seting to have both?

Can anyone please advise which setting I need to change to only have 1 set of images and also now as am a bit confused which is the correct naming? Short or longer filenames?

Cheers in advance for any help.
Confusion is just a state of mind.
Go to settings and for the filenaming, ONLY use expert settings and name them as you wish
Check Overview of filenames in Ember and Kodi.
I prefer the Kodi Interface file names, but that file names can only be added/synced with the Kodi Interface.
Cheers guys,

I've never messed with or used the Expert settings sections but what I did find was that unchecking the Koddi Addons, Artwork Downloader then that stops the smaller file names from being generated.
Confusion is just a state of mind.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Doubled Up With Scraped Images???0