• 5(current)
Release tvOS-X
(2016-04-25, 09:57)jvc99 Wrote: Awesome!! waiting excited to Next update. I hope we can add custom widgets to all items of home screen
Eventually all the top row icons yes.

Do you prefer to set them manually by typing in the plugin link or by using a favourite like the home customizer?
I guess there's no (easy) way to implement script.skinshortcuts into tvOS-X?
(2016-04-25, 10:44)bigbadrabbit Wrote: I guess there's no (easy) way to implement script.skinshortcuts into tvOS-X?

No not really. It would require a lot of changes. Too many for right now.

I'm not even sure how it completely works so I would have to do some of research first and I don't have the time right now.
(2016-04-25, 11:07)iCanuck Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 10:44)bigbadrabbit Wrote: I guess there's no (easy) way to implement script.skinshortcuts into tvOS-X?

No not really. It would require a lot of changes. Too many for right now.

I'm not even sure how it completely works so I would have to do some of research first and I don't have the time right now.

I vote for the Favourite route if that's the case.
ICanuck, would you consider adding Arial as a font set so we can see Unicode characters? Thanks!
I added Roboto which supports unicode and looks similar to SanFrancisco.

Goto Settings > Appearance > Font > Roboto
Sorry but I find a bug. When i play a vídeo, it play but for watch it I need to go back . I don't know if this bug is cause the skin. This happen 4 of 5 times

Thanks !!!
(2016-04-25, 16:53)jvc99 Wrote: Sorry but I find a bug. When i play a vídeo, it play but for watch it I need to go back . I don't know if this bug is cause the skin. This happen 4 of 5 time

Thanks !!!

Are you playing content from Library or an Addon?
What Kodi version?
(2016-04-25, 17:24)iCanuck Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 16:53)jvc99 Wrote: Sorry but I find a bug. When i play a vídeo, it play but for watch it I need to go back . I don't know if this bug is cause the skin. This happen 4 of 5 time

Thanks !!!

Are you playing content from Library or an Addon?
What Kodi version?

I'm using Kodi 16.1 RC2. My content is from Library but added from SALTS
EDIT: I play a movie from a USB and happen the same.
EDIT2: Only happens in your skin.
(2016-04-25, 08:30)iCanuck Wrote: [quote='superbyron404' pid='2319909' dateline='1461563796']

Yes I have reset skinsettings I've also tried it on 3 other machines and one of them had never had kodi installed so it was def a fresh install. I'm using mac OS X 10.10 and 10.11.

Can you also make the programs icon the add ons icon and use the iosx programs icon for programes instead?

Hmm weird. I can't duplicate this issue, I just tested everything again.....

What version of Kodi are you using?

I will take a look at those icon changes.

btw. to disable shelf icon just set the picture to nothing, I usually just select enable custom shelf icon then back out.

when i noticed the issue i was on kodi 16 I'm now on kodi 16.1 id appreciate to know if anyone else is having this issue.
Nice skin! IF I could wish I'd go for larger font for the movie titles and the RSS feed is nearly impossible to read. But the skin works perfect, congrats!
(2016-04-25, 20:49)Rivermeadow Wrote: Nice skin! IF I could wish I'd go for larger font for the movie titles and the RSS feed is nearly impossible to read. But the skin works perfect, congrats!

Can you explain more what you mean by movie titles please?

I will fix the RSS feed, I meant to in last update. I will also add a skinsettings toggle for top/middle/bottom of screen for the RSS feed.
(2016-04-25, 19:07)superbyron404 Wrote: [quote='iCanuck' pid='2319924' dateline='1461565849']
[quote='superbyron404' pid='2319909' dateline='1461563796']

Yes I have reset skinsettings I've also tried it on 3 other machines and one of them had never had kodi installed so it was def a fresh install. I'm using mac OS X 10.10 and 10.11.

Can you also make the programs icon the add ons icon and use the iosx programs icon for programes instead?

Hmm weird. I can't duplicate this issue, I just tested everything again.....

it looks like my issue is only with the last 6 add ons in home customizer since all of the favorites are able to change icon but since only i am having this issue i must be hallucinating ill just deal with -6 add-on options
(2016-04-25, 22:22)iCanuck Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 20:49)Rivermeadow Wrote: Nice skin! IF I could wish I'd go for larger font for the movie titles and the RSS feed is nearly impossible to read. But the skin works perfect, congrats!

Can you explain more what you mean by movie titles please?

I will fix the RSS feed, I meant to in last update. I will also add a skinsettings toggle for top/middle/bottom of screen for the RSS feed.

In some of the views for movies, you have movie titles at top and they are a bit small to read from a distance. I have strong font which makes the other info readable but maybe a switch for increasing text size for movie titles.
Thanks for fast replay!
(2016-04-25, 13:40)iCanuck Wrote: I added Roboto which supports unicode and looks similar to SanFrancisco.

Goto Settings > Appearance > Font > Roboto

Hi iCanuck, thanks for addressing my request. Roboto's support is probably limited in this case, since all the video titles in Chinese or Japanese would not display. I have a feeling we may have to resort to Arial in order to get the characters displayed. Hitcher's ftv skin also went through similar challenges; you may want to consult him on this. In any case, thanks again for the beautiful skin.

Not sure if it's already been said but there are formatting issues with Youtube plugin, the video length and date overlap.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tvOS-X6