(Android Nvidia shield TV)MKVs Files not working after 5 minutes playing.
1) When I play 30, 40 or 50Gb MKVs BD Remux) I'm not able to seek, so if I quit the movie and i want to resume it later I cannot search that part because it gets frozen when seeking, the only way is fast forwarding 2X.Anyone having this issue?
I was not able to finish a single movie file for different reasons. The most annoying is that in some moment just get out of the player and returns me to Kodi home. Certain files crashes always in the same point, what could be because a file issue, but I'm able to play them in my PC whatever the Player I use. On the other hand it happens with all my MKV collection (Around 30 today) All of them BD Remux.It goes better with smaller MKVs 10 or 15gb.

This is my setup:

Nvidia TV 16 GB
Micro SD 32 GB as internal Storage.
MY passport 1TB (From where I play the movies)
7.1 Setup DTS HDMA enabled
the MKV files I try to play are all of them from 30Gb to 45gb, and apart from being not able to play them I cannot seek a pat of any movie as it crashes as well.It does not happen with MP4 files and smaller ones.

If anybody went trough this issue sometime please let me know.

Shouldnt the device be good to play those kind of files?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Luciano.
10 bucks says its cuz of the audio as there are issues with the HD audio on ShieldTV using Kodi 16. I think some are cleared up in SPMC

Please upload a debug_log (wiki) to show when you are having these problems
I'm using SPMC now, but it's the same performance almost. I'll upload a debug log later today.

thanks a lot.
(2016-04-14, 22:26)wyild1 Wrote: 10 bucks says its cuz of the audio as there are issues with the HD audio on ShieldTV using Kodi 16. I think some are cleared up in SPMC

Please upload a debug_log (wiki) to show when you are having these problems

Ive got the logfile, it seems to be the gamepad, please could you give me a hand with that? Thanks a lot.

http://xbmclogs.com/p5gxyvfhf
Update: http://xbmclogs.com/pipvbzxhi
I've started using SPMC and after upgrading to 3.2 it has crashed whilst watching an MKV film.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(Android Nvidia shield TV)MKVs Files not working after 5 minutes playing.0