Actors / Cast No Show
Maybe some help here please

When selecting "Cast" from the info panel most of my movies are missing Cast/actor thumb image . Instead I see a place holder with the actors name at the bottom without image.

I am using the latest Emby add-on (Kodi server Sync Queue) and the latest Emby server build. Do I need additional add-ons to populate actor/cast media info from within KODI?
Going into the Emby Metadata manager all the People are listed so I am thinking this is not an Emby server issue. Any ideas please ?

Thx
Bw
So based on all of the views but no replies everyone's actors thumb images are working correctly
If you got to Kodi settings and then skin, and then I think settings? somewhere in there is an option to download the actor thumbs (at least in Confluence). See if it is unchecked. If you use a Fire Stick or other similar device with low memory, I'd advise against it.

Idok Fire
Thanks I will check that out when I get home still does not explain why some movies all the actors show
(2016-04-20, 23:51)bnwbass Wrote: Thanks I will check that out when I get home still does not explain why some movies all the actors show
No it doesn't. My thought was perhaps it changed over time. Or is you changed your skin. But it's worth a shot until someone comes up with a better idea.

Idok Fire
Check if images are not .jpeg extension as .jpeg won't display.

Needs to be .jpg or .png

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Actors / Cast No Show0