Kodi Parses my tv episode NFO's but EMM will not
I have a quite a few series of videocasts that i previously managed the NFOs with notepad (they are well-formed xml) I recently decided to switch to managing them with a media manager, EMM does pretty well on my tv shows. but for some strange reason will not parse my videocast NFOs (I'm treating them like TV Episodes).

Kodi parses the NFOs just fine
Any example file?
For some reason I can't attach a file but here is one of the nfo files contents

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?>
<episode>
  <title>Star Fox Zero - Sector Alpha: Frenzied Firefight</title>
  <id>_AHVVxjB8AA</id>
  <showtitle>Omega Evolution GameCast</showtitle>
  <rating>8.70000</rating>
  <season>2016</season>
  <episode>0423</episode>
  <plot>Star Fox Zero is here and man is it good... once you get used to some of the controls haha. In Sector Alpha we get a taste of the &quot;Chicken mode&quot; as I like to call it lol (look at its wings flap!). Enjoy!</plot>
  <mpaa>G</mpaa>
  <originalfilename>_AHVVxjB8AA.mp4</originalfilename>
  <aired>2016-04-23</aired>
  <studio>You Tube</studio>
</episode>

the filename is
Code:
OmegaEvolutionGameCast - S2016E423 - Star Fox Zero.nfo
Change the opening and closing tag from <episode> to <episodedetails>??
cool thanks, that worked

apparently Kodi doesn't pay attention to the tag only the elements within, otherwise i would have caught that myself. But Kodi accepting it made me think [wrongly] that the fault was EMM's, not my own. Sorry about that

And Thank god for TextCrawler Search and replace tool, 2932 files with the wrong tags would have been hell to edit manually!
(2016-04-24, 04:13)JeromyNix Wrote: And Thank god for TextCrawler Search and replace tool, 2932 files with the wrong tags would have been hell to edit manually!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Parses my tv episode NFO's but EMM will not0