Win Kodi 16.1 rc2 screen scrolling
So im going to post the video of what is happening then below it i will describe in detail

As you can see in the video it just keeps scrolling. Well this has been happening since jarvis has released and ive just been so fed up that i just watch it on my firestick instead. The constant scrolling you are seeing is only when im tabbed in the window. full screen or windowed this happens. when i tab out it stops. I've done almost everything i know except reinstall OS. Please help
The mod who said this was a custom build @DarrenHill this is a fresh copy of kodi i promise you. if you show me how to pull logs i will and i will post it
OK. To gather a debug log (wiki), follow that link and the instructions therein on the wiki.

Have you got any controllers connected? Those are commonly the source of this kind of thing - if any are connected try unplugging them.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
controller fixed issue. thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 16.1 rc2 screen scrolling0