Win Video playback with greenish tint
KODI does not provide any content, it is a media player.

Streaming add-ons you have is of piracy in nature and are not supported or discussed.

Either clean any add-ons that may be likewise (the list is an example not exhaustive), or seek help from the source of where you obtained the add-ons.

Otherwise moderators may choose to bin this post.
I highlighted them, opened addon/repo information, clicked uninstall. They no longer appear on the list.
(2016-05-02, 06:23)k4sh1n Wrote: KODI does not provide any content, it is a media player.

Streaming add-ons you have is of piracy in nature and are not supported or discussed.

Either clean any add-ons that may be likewise (the list is an example not exhaustive), or seek help from the source of where you obtained the add-ons.

Otherwise moderators may choose to bin this post.

So essentially, you'll only help me if I completely uninstall Kodi and install from scratch, because clearly choosing "uninstall" in each item didn't remove them. WTF people?
No help is provided in lieu of the piracy add-ons, no one has requested re-uninstalling KODI, just that you remove the offending add-ons.
And I highlighted each one and chose UNINSTALL. If that is not the way to uninstall them, then please tell me how am I supposed to uninstall them?
Therefore re-create the issue and post debug log
That's what I did. The last debug log I posted was after I uninstalled things. This is why I'm frustrated. I uninstalled each item, got popups on Kodi saying uninstallation was successful, then I restarted Kodi and made a new log file after recreating the issue.

BTW, thanks k4sh1n, thanks for providing real responses. I appreciate it.
Just on the last debug log available (#14) there are still some ones remaining.

Press Win key and R key
Copy paste: %appdata%\Kodi\
>OK

The folder: addons

Contains any that are still in KODI, maybe delete if they do not un-install
Restart KODI replicate issue @ OP and re-post a debug log
The other thing is you've got a graphical problem yet you've not posted anything about your hardware or what drivers you are using, please provide this as well.

However if I was a betting man I'd say it was dxva related so you should check the video acceleration settings, if it was working a few days ago then it could well be your gpu has received a driver update that has broken stuff, so if dxva is enabled try disabling it.
http://xbmclogs.com/p6wzx9lda

This log is after I followed #23 advice and also turned off dxva.

I gave some hardware stats earlier. It is an as-is Dell Optiplex 755, upgraded to Win 10 Pro. Under display drivers it says Intel Q35 Express Chipset Family WDDM 1.0, version 8.15.10.2697.
There is no official driver for your GPU and win10.
(2016-05-04, 11:55)afedchin Wrote: There is no official driver for your GPU and win10.

Well, it worked last week and then one day it just didn't. Some kind of Windows update or something? I have no idea.
I just tried uninstalling Kodi altogether, and reinstalling it fresh. No change. Deleted all installed Codecs, rebooted, still same result. Installed Xvid and CCCP, still no change.

Only videos in Kodi are affected. If I play files in VLC or stream CBC or any other video via browsers, they work fine. It's only Kodi that isn't working.
I found the answer on a new thread! Someone gave me half of the answer here at the beginning, but didn't tell me to switch to software rendering. Here's the thread with the answer that worked.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=273100
(2016-05-05, 07:10)HelloJello Wrote:
(2016-05-04, 11:55)afedchin Wrote: There is no official driver for your GPU and win10.

Well, it worked last week and then one day it just didn't. Some kind of Windows update or something? I have no idea.
I think the graphics driver was updated and you need go to driver control panel and disable any enhancements. See the OP on this thread http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=266316

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video playback with greenish tint0