? Non hilighted item when panel has no focus
I noticed that all containers are keeping <focusedlayout> active when leaving the container focus area, excepted panel container ?

Is this a bug or normal behavior ?
While I'm building a panel customization preview, it's impossible to see the <focusedlayout> rendered if the focus is on another container than the panel itself.
However, the current item seems to have focus since infolabels outside the container display correctly ...

Cheers.
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
This is normal behavior, or at least has been like that as far as I can remember. I find it quite useful for not having to code visibilty checks for when the container doesnt have focus.
(2016-04-28, 19:44)BigNoid Wrote: This is normal behavior, or at least has been like that as far as I can remember. I find it quite useful for not having to code visibilty checks for when the container doesnt have focus.
Thx for the info. To be honest, didn't really care about it until I tried to build a preview where the container has no focus. Just caught my attention when I noticed it was the only container doing that. Nevermind then, not a big issue and really specific Wink But not sure there's a possible workaround for this.

EDIT : Just thought about activating additional infos when loosing focus ... this will loose the item hilight ? Isn't it weird in that case ?

I know you didnt ask, but I think the panel container is the only one doing it right.
(2016-04-28, 20:53)Torben Wrote: I know you didnt ask, but I think the panel container is the only one doing it right.
I hope not, this could make me then in trouble for my preview Wink

Well.. some of us have many panels and then it begins to get pretty awkward with the focuses..:-)
(2016-04-28, 22:35)Torben Wrote: Well.. some of us have many panels and then it begins to get pretty awkward with the focuses..:-)
Yes ... But not that I'm insisting but from a flexibility side, you can set a focusedlayout to look like an itemlayout if there's no focus (what I'm using for other Container types)… but reverse is not possible Wink

In my humble opinion it would be a nice addition to lists if the whole focus stuff got revisited. Have a bool to togfle the "keeps focus even if list has no focus", and perhaps even new layout types, and have the focusedlayout be optional. But since this is all based on the fun principle there is noone but us to code it. ;-)
(2016-04-29, 07:23)Torben Wrote: Have a bool to togfle the "keeps focus even if list has no focus"

Interresting ! Is this working for panels ?

Sorry. I ment it as a suggestion.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
? Non hilighted item when panel has no focus0