Thinking of ditching the cord.
Hi all. To start off with I am new here and am thinking of ditching the cord. I am wondering whet type of internet connection I need to stream HD channels and if we can still watch shows that we are already watching. Some of the shows are: Hollywood Game Night, Scorpion, Scandal, Marvel's Agents of Shield, Madam Secretary, Food Network shows, History Channel Shows,, Tree house and other family friendly channels. Also when Hockey season starts up again, live streaming of games. What can some of you suggest? I am trying to cut down on my bills.

Dave
Kodi does not provide content. Most content is not provided for free. See free content (wiki).
I am just wondering if I can still watch those shows if I cut the cord?
(2016-04-30, 14:17)DaveB2016 Wrote: I am just wondering if I can still watch those shows if I cut the cord?
Some of the provided Kodi addons stream from the network's web sites and would allow you to watch TV shows, although not on the release night. Go to the add-on section to see which networks are available (ABC, etc) then go to their websites to see which shows are available and compared to what you like to watch.

Idok Fire
Short answer is: no.
You will not be able to see all your commercial programs as if nothing has changed.
Remember most content must be payed for, and if thecsame content is offered for free, something's fishy.

But there is some free content available to some extend.
I like Kortkutters tv for example. Perfectly free as well :-)
(2016-04-30, 14:17)DaveB2016 Wrote: I am just wondering if I can still watch those shows if I cut the cord?

Same thing is happening here dude.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thinking of ditching the cord.0