Music Libary problems please help
Hi all I am running the latest version of Kodi Jarvis ??.1 on a Windows dual core 2 duo machine 8gb ram

I have two problems one is slightly inconvenient Kodi skips/drops frames how could I solve this

But my biggest annoyance is that I have my music collection ripped from cd stored on a different machine sharing the media to Kodi via SMB gigabit network

I have a slightly large collection of music 10'000 songs and am always adding to it I like to have playlists rated by stars so I can play 5 stars or whatever

My problem is I spend ages rating all the individual songs with stars within Kodi gui but when I update my Libary after adding a few albums to my other tower Kodi seems to rescan all the music files again and removes any rating I have applied I would greatly appretiate help on this matter

Before I import albums into Kodi I use the program musicbrainz to sort the albums

It could be settings on my half or something but I can't get it to stop removing my ratings

Can you like hardcode a rating into the files so Kodi will see the rating and re add it with the same rating

Please please please help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Libary problems please help0