v16 Kodi Download
Hi Guys

I'm completely new to this forum, can someone please help me?

I am trying to download to my Fire Stick, Kodi v16.1 Android ARM and each time I click to download it just basically ignores it, I've reset to factory settings, I've watched video after video and I have followed the instructions correctly, I've got to the stage where I'm almost losing the will to live.

I've completed probably circa 20 attempts, all via ES Explorer App via the "Add" with URL http://kodi.tv/download which takes me to Kodi Download and then tab down to Android: Google Play]or APK Install: ARM - x86.

I would really appreciate any help at all, I've even though about downloading onto laptop but surely there must be something very simple that could fix this?

Cheers Guys
I'm having the same issue. . Downloaded the previous version with ease. Now when on the kodi page and Selecting ARM. Nothing seems to happen.. no downloading or anything. .. anybody help?
I have the same issue,after selecting ARM it whirs for two seconds then nothing
I had this. Come down to the bottom of the page, on the right hand side with the toolbar select 'more', then select one that says open in desktop or something (sorry I am nowhere near my stick so can't tell you exactly) and you should then get the install stuff come up.

Hope this helps!
I had the same trouble but read that instead of downloading the arm download the zip and this works and mine did work this way

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Download0