Recording HDHomerun Prime
Hi I'm new to the site, and i was a windows user with next PVR but now we changed to MAC os, I've got Kodi the latest build and hdhomerun running great on our mac systems, and i enabled the HDhomerun PVR record function, but it does not seem to record or let me, i know there is a kickstarter with a subscription base, and i think this is stopping me record channels.

My question is, is there another way i can record from hdhomerun live tv in koi, i see lots of par clients but I'm a little confused, could someone help me with an idiot guide to getting this function running ?

Thanks !
SiliconDust.com/shop you have to register and activate. $60
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
You can use most any PVR backend with the Prime, but it requires additional work. I have 2 Primes running through MythTV 0.28 here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recording HDHomerun Prime0