Configure default audio offset for videos?
Hi,

all my (downloaded) videos come with an audio offset of about -150 msec. So I have to set this for every video again on replaying. My question: is there anywhere a possibility to define such an audio offset by default so that every video is replayed with this predefined value?

Thanks!
(2016-05-08, 17:39)Elmi79 Wrote: Hi,

all my (downloaded) videos come with an audio offset of about -150 msec. So I have to set this for every video again on replaying. My question: is there anywhere a possibility to define such an audio offset by default so that every video is replayed with this predefined value?

Thanks!

See advancedsettings in our wiki, it is possible.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
save as default in the place you adjust the audio offset. scroll down, it's there.
MrMC Forums : http://forum.mrmc.tv
OK, there are a lot of possible options in the advancedsettings.xml, but I can't find one which is responsible for the audio offset...
Code:
<advancedsettings>  
<video>
  <latency>
    <delay>150</delay>
  </latency>
</video>
</advancedsettings>
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Is it also possible to change this per type of playback (eg recordings, live tv, movies and so on)?
No.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Configure default audio offset for videos?0