I am pretty desperate at this point :( Help please
Hello everyone
Been trying for so long to get my Pi 2 to stream rtmp links for my parents. I tried Openelec 6.0.3 (latest stable) and the latest beta
Tried from stuff I read online to update librtmp file with no luck. (although I managed to update it and stream the links on my windows machine)

Here is a log, from a freshly installed OE with just PVR client installed trying to stream several links : MTV, LDC, Aljazeera, Discovery, NAT GEO ....
http://pastebin.com/tSF0VFqX

Help is greatly appreciated
Thanks
No one here is going to assist you in fixing your streaming links if those links have not been provided to you from legitimate sources.
(2016-05-16, 21:24)ActionA Wrote: No one here is going to assist you in fixing your streaming links if those links have not been provided to you from legitimate sources.

But this is a legitimate source ... I pay for this service Sad
(2016-05-16, 21:28)nabilbek Wrote: But this is a legitimate source ... I pay for this service Sad
The fact that you are paying for it has nothing to do with its legitimacy.
Just as I would pay for a bogus passport would not make it legal, nor valid.
(2016-05-16, 22:36)OTinley Wrote:
(2016-05-16, 21:28)nabilbek Wrote: But this is a legitimate source ... I pay for this service Sad

How do I know that this iptv is legit ? it seems it is :S
(2016-05-16, 22:48)nabilbek Wrote:
(2016-05-16, 22:36)OTinley Wrote:

How do I know that this iptv is legit ? it seems it is :S
Ask them if they are.
How about giving us more details of your source provider (e.g. their details and website address) and then we can have a look and make some judgement.

With the information provided so far it's all completely subjective and difficult for us to support.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-05-17, 09:07)DarrenHill Wrote: How about giving us more details of your source provider (e.g. their details and website address) and then we can have a look and make some judgement.

With the information provided so far it's all completely subjective and difficult for us to support.

Teledunet.com
bump Sad
It does seem ok, at least on the surface. But it's not an add-on that we provide or is in the official repo.

Where did you get it from? If it's direct from them then they would be where I would contact, or if not then get in touch with the add-on author at the site you got it from. As it's a paid source it's not really something we can help much with, as obviously we don't have access to it.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-05-20, 16:24)DarrenHill Wrote: It does seem ok, at least on the surface. But it's not an add-on that we provide or is in the official repo.

Where did you get it from? If it's direct from them then they would be where I would contact, or if not then get in touch with the add-on author at the site you got it from. As it's a paid source it's not really something we can help much with, as obviously we don't have access to it.

I have tried other rtmp links in the past with the same result. In my log, you can use the links to test it if you would like to.
they are not familiar with openelec. it is not an addon, just an m3u list.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I am pretty desperate at this point :( Help please0