El3ktrosh0ck (XBMP-like) skin for XBMC?
is anyone ever going to make a skin for xbox media center like the old xbox media player?  i go back to it every once in a while just to see it again.  others of you have mentioned liking it, so can someone create the skin?
bump.
come on! i know somebody out there is up to the challenge. it's not even that much of a challenge really. i've already made an xbmp skin that works okay, but i know the experts could do a better job in like an hour. doesn't anyone feel like giving it a shot?
did you check allxboxskins.com?
yeah, i've check allxboxskins.com. they don't have it. i don't think it exists. i've been working on one, and it's just about finished, but i don't think i could release it since i had to use another person's work. i editted their xml files just to see if it would work. it's pretty sweet actually, but i know somebody out there could do better, like project mayhem or the dudes that made xme.
i assume that by xbmp-skin you mean the skin named "el3ktrosh0ck" by momdad? just fyi momdad co-manage allxboxskins.com Image
i've been bugging him too to port it to xbmc but he said he's working on a other skin for xbmc first, guess he also waits for xbmc 1.0
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
yeah, i'm using his images, and i'm using some other guy's xml files, since i've never made an xbmp/c skin before.
i sincerely miss the feel of the first media player. i tried it yesterday and it moved me Confused
is there any project over there aimed to provide a skin which resemble to the old, dear xbox media player?

thank you very much

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
El3ktrosh0ck (XBMP-like) skin for XBMC?0