• 7(current)
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)
I checked the Walmart closest to me and they had 5 on the shelf, same price of $69. I tried to buy one and they wouldn't sell it, system said not for sale when they scanned it. I tried to convince them to override it but they weren't having it. They pulled them all off the self.
A bit more detail of the pre-release Mi Box found here:
http://androidtv.news/2016/09/exclusive-...mi-mi-box/

A word of Warning
You will see 3rd party resellers on EBay advertising a Xiaomi Mi Box 3 with 1GB RAM and 4GB EMMC, that actually looks like a US Retail Mi Box.

To confuse the issue even more Xiaomi sell this previous generation (Non Android TV) device on their official online store.
http://www.xiaomidevice.com/xiaomi-mi-box-3rd.html

The above device is not the full Monty Android TV OS Mi Box that we are discussing in this thread that comes with 2GB RAM and a 8GB eMMC:
http://www.mi.com/en/mibox/#overview

I'm sure some people jumping the gun, and purchasing these Mi Box 3 grey imports have already been duped !

the big question is .....auto-switch fps/Hz work with kodi/spmc?
LG OLED 55E8 - M9702(oppo 203) -  Dinobot U5PVR(Enigma 2) - Meccol KI pro(COREelec) - Sony PS5
AndroidPremiumPlayer blog - HI - Frequency Switcher 
Lon Seidman's review:

Lon seems more positivte! I'm eager to get mine soon, but Geekbuying has postponed the delivery for at least a month...
(2016-09-30, 13:26)joalin Wrote: Lon seems more positivte! I'm eager to get mine soon, but Geekbuying has postponed the delivery for at least a month...

Why don't you get it at Walmart?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-09-30, 14:52)movie78 Wrote:
(2016-09-30, 13:26)joalin Wrote: Lon seems more positivte! I'm eager to get mine soon, but Geekbuying has postponed the delivery for at least a month...

About 800 dollars in plane tickets prevent that from happening...
Found some at my local Wally World thinking very seriously about picking one up to replace my acre revo running libreelec. Always liked the ability to run in android and really need something to justify my hbo now account. ?
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
(2016-09-30, 15:04)joalin Wrote:

I didn't realize you live in SwedenBig Grin, Plane ticket plus hotel and food and the device, i don't think that trip is worth unless it's for an IphoneWink
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Does it work with flirc.tv? One of the reviews said USB keyboards didn't work.
(2016-09-30, 15:04)joalin Wrote:

Perfect. Perfect. Answer... We don't all live in the US...
Anyone have find this box in stock somewhere on the net?
Where can we buy it outside the us? The chinese version uses mui

yes that's right
I don't know why people think that the Kodi forums would know where this device can be bought. It's still not officially for sale in the US. You're asking in the wrong place.
(2016-10-02, 02:11)Ned Scott Wrote: I don't know why people think that the Kodi forums would know where this device can be bought. It's still not officially for sale in the US. You're asking in the wrong place.
I'm not asking the kodi forums im asking the users in a thread about a box where to buy it...

yes that's right
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)21