Live TV Streaming
Hi all,

I have a problem streaming live tv. It keeps dropping out at different intervals, one time it will stream for 10 minutes and other times a half hour and so on!
I don't have this dropping out when I stream a movie or stream a tv show like BlindSpot. Anyone have any suggestions to help with this issue. I would appreciate the help. I'm streaming on a gateway laptop with windows 10. Have lots of memory available. I'm not too literate on caches and log files so you need to keep it simple for me to understand.
Thanks in advance!
Bill
where are you getting these live tv feeds from?
I think I can guess..
Honest advice? Drop these sources and get a subscription. Really more trustworthy
Yeah you stream SKY for free and i'll pay £100 a month for it and help you get it up and running. lol I'm just glad most of those addons have lots of funky outgoing/incoming traffic whilst your streaming maybe its so they can get your details for the service payment Smile

Remember you get NOTHING in this life for free!
Atreyu and Derek,

What is your problem? I'm only using recommended streams from Kodi. I don't need your kind of help thanks, so go terrorize someone else!
@b.clarksn - the issue here is that we get so many dodgy posts about dubious addons, we're all suspicious. bry- asked the straight question as to which addons you're using; depending on the answer to that, we can skip over any further inquisition and get digging. A debug_log (wiki) while you boot the system and try to play a video would be a great place to start.
(2016-05-22, 18:50)b.clarksn Wrote: I'm only using recommended streams from Kodi.

What might those be, and who precisely recommended them and where?

For the record Kodi does not provide any media sources by default on install, and we do not allow sharing of steam files or links here. So I am wondering if you're confusing Kodi with 3rd party junk.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-05-22, 18:50)b.clarksn Wrote: Atreyu and Derek,

What is your problem? I'm only using recommended streams from Kodi. I don't need your kind of help thanks, so go terrorize someone else!

Got no problem, thanks for you concern.
Since you don't answer specific questions I assumed you were using less-legal sources.

Good luck with it

Ps terrorize? Really?

Atreyu.
Quote:What might those be, and who precisely recommended them and where?

Let me make another bold assumption and say this will again not get an answer...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV Streaming0