Solved V16.1 "Jarvis" video black screen
I have a laptop ACER ASPIRE ONE D150 with a video card Intel ® 945G Express Chipset PC works perfectly with Kodi V16.0 "Jarvis" after upgrading to Kodi V16.1 "Jarvis" instead of a video image I get a black screen but the audio continues to flow I upgraded to the Latest graphics card DRIVER but the phenomenon continues. I returned Kodi v16.0 "Jarvis" Everything worked out well
is there a solution to this problem ? ?
Is there a compelling reason you upgraded to 16.1 and don't just keep 16.0 (other than the "need" to have the latest version)?

I had a number of stability issues with 16.1 (black screens, video judder, UI losing focus and minimizing itself). I rolled back to 16.0 and it works 100% perfect without any issues (also on pretty old hardware), so for whatever "fixes" were intended to be included in 16.1, it broke way too much stuff for me and didn't add any new features or functionality, therefore I'm more than happy to stick with 16.0.

Cheers
TRJB
Solved then Smile
Thanks for your response Sorry I did not answer my computer was closed.
In response to your question, indeed I did downgraded back to V16.0 "Jarvis"
It works perfectly thanks
Solved then Angel
You should put solved in the title so other ppl with same problem can see?
Thread marked solved.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
V16.1 "Jarvis" video black screen0