OS X How/Can I upgrade XBMC V11.0 ? ( OS X 10.4.11)
Forgive me, but I am a complete mac noob, and am stuck with a very very old machine.
I want to download a new XBMC, because it is a godsend where VLC doesn't run anything.

I have XBMC V11.0 "Eden"

Laptop Config :
Mac OS X 10.4.11
Processor : 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Macbook 2.1

Can I run anything newer than V11.0 ?
Also...
How do you go to next file (not next chapter) in a video ?
When you put a single file on "Repeat", the Skip button doesn't go to file No.2 and assign the repeat function to that file too.
Instead, it keeps repeating FileNo.1 even when you hit hardskip for next file.
Am I explaining this right ?
There is nothing newer for you - xbmc 12 needs osx 10.6 at the least
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
The option to play the next file in the directory or library series list was implemented in newer builds of Kodi

BUT

You could create a playlist for each series you want to watch and it'll play the entire season or whatever you add to the playlist as you want it to.

Also you could add external players if their available for your OSX build if your current Kodi/XBMC cant play a file that an external player can.

Take a look at the Kodi wiki it has everything you need to do these things.
I'm by no means an expert when it comes to Macs (or anything else for that matter), but you mentioned your Mac has a 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo. You should be able to upgrade the OS. If you have at least 2 GB RAM, I believe your system will support OS X 10.7 which would allow you to upgrade to Kodi Isengard.

Check this page to see what OS your Mac supports.
Kodi Nexus (20.2) on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix (19.3) on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
I found this for ya bud:

If you have at least 1GB of memory: Snow Leopard (OS 10.6).
If you have at least 2GB of memory: Lion (OS 10.7) or Mountain Lion (OS 10.8).
Upgrading to Mountain Lion (OS 10.8) also depends on the year your Mac was made.
supportDOTappleDOTcom/kb/ht5444 (replace each "DOT" with ".")

You will need OS 10.6.8 to upgrade to Lion or Mountain Lion.

Both Lion and Mountain Lion are no longer directly available from the App Store. You need to go to the Online Apple Store to get a "content code" in order to install Lion or Mountain Lion from the App Store.

Hope that's useful.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How/Can I upgrade XBMC V11.0 ? ( OS X 10.4.11)0