AEON MQ6 XX2 Very Low Sound w/ Kodi 16.1 on Fire Stick
Smile 
Hi! Been struggling with this very low sound issue. Hopefully someone can help fix this for me.

I'm running Jarvis 16.1 on Fire Stick. Sound works great. Everything works just great. But after loading AEON MQ6 XX2 skin (which btw ROCKS!), I need to turn the TV volume all the way up just to hear when watching a video/movie.

This sound issue also occurs after loading the AEON MQ6 clean install as well.

I've compared sound audio settings to when only running Jarvis 16.1 with default skin and I set the same settings for AEON MQ6 but still very very low sound level.

I am using TV speakers only; no surround sound system.

I have tried AEON MQ6 on Ouya running 4.4.4 as well. Same finding for very very low sound.

Problem: Kodi volume setting is being preset too low by the AEON MQ6 skin. Volume up level is set by "+" sign if keyboard used for Ouya. However, Fire Stick is not sold with a keyboard and cannot support USB keyboards.

Solution : Start play than pause a movie/video using the Fire Stick/TV remote by selecting the Menu button. A icon bar will display near the bottom on the TV screen. Using the Navigation button, Press left or right until the Volume + icon is highlighted than press the Select button. A volume slider bar will display near the top of the TV screen. Keep pressing the Select button until your preferred volume level is achieved. Problem solved!

Hopefully, you first time Kodi users w/ Ouya and Fire Stick/TV will see this post and save yourself a lot of time and grief. Enjoy the Awesome Kodi Experience...now with AEON MQ6!
WITH VIDEO RUNNING, click the info button on the FTVS remote (three lines), scroll right to the volume/speaker icon and select, click down once, right click to raise volume, when satisfied (I used 20), click down and reset for all media, should solve issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON MQ6 XX2 Very Low Sound w/ Kodi 16.1 on Fire Stick1