v15 How do I add another video source to my Library?
Bit of background - I'm using Kodi on a Raspberry Pi 2. I have a server that runs Emby. THAT functionality works fine. It adds the videos to the library for movies and TV Shows. However, I have a 2nd source I'm trying to add, which is on another computer. I added the shared folder as a source via the File Manager. Then I went into the Video Sources path and added it to the library. However, it's not adding any of the files TO the library. I can confirm that the files are accessible directly via the File manager, and I've confirmed that the video source was properly added. I've tried clearing the entire database, and I've even configured KODI to scan for new content on start up. But nothing ever gets added.
Have you set the content (to movies or tv) via the context menu?
I'm trying to help my brother over the phone with this.. he said he DID, but just checked while you were replying and said it was NOT set.. He set it to MOVIES and now it's scanning through the scrapers.
Great.
Cheers! It worked. Thanks for the help. Just wish he had it set right the first time! Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I add another video source to my Library?0