• 9(current)
Broken XinBox (E-Mail Client for XBMC)
New Update AGAIN! :-D

XinBox Version 0.99.8 Change Log:

Updated: Finnish Strings thanks to mikko70
Added: Scrollbar to Email Preview in Inbox - press right on email list/email list scrollbar to use.
Added: "M" button to email dialog, use this to Mark current opened email as Un-Read.
Updated: Mini-mode - Removed "Closing Mini Mode" dialog, So, straight into script, no waiting :-D
Added: Version number to "Promote" send email lines.

Mini-Mode should work GREAT now, plz try it and let me know how it goes!

Anyone have any ideas of some features I can add?

I was thinking maybe an option for displaying the subject or sender of emails when the mini-mode notification pops up?

K, a few ideas that will be implemented very shortly.

To help with Inbox loading times, the user will be able to define how many emails to display eg:20.
It then will have to only load 20 and then the user can go to the next lot if need be and display the next 20.
This will help the script run faster.
Also, in Mini-Mode, you will be able to display the new emails and be able to read them without running the script, the script will need to be run to reply etc etc tho.

So, look for these two things in the next week.

And, another UPDATE!!

XinBox Version 0.99.9 Change Log:

Updated: Email Engine - New Email system, makes loading inbox SOOOOOOOOO much quicker!
- NOTE: All emails will have to be removed and re-downloaded.
Best way to do this is, Click reset Inbox in all your inboxes before updating.
Updated: Update Engine - it now updates and imports new settings.
Due to this, updates NOT done via the script will need to delete there
XinBox userdata dir and re-do settings.

Thanks
Stanley87
Hi there.
Is there automatic "check mail" functionality when entering the "inbox" screen? Rolleyes
Hey, good idea!
Thanks, will add soon :-D
Glad to hear that you liked my idea. Smile

I have one account, "My Account" with autologin.
In that Accout I have three (3) different email-accounts, with different settings. One email-account have default-flag.

When I launch XinBox, system goes directly to default email-account's inbox.
Great. in future it checks email automatically?

Could there be a "Faster" email-account switch button (with immedate email-check ofcource) with what I could roam between those 3 different email's? Like (next email-account)?
Smile
have you tried mini-mode with Startup enabled?
This will check for new emails on any enabled inboxes when XBMC starts up and notify of new emails and then you can press the white button and go straight to the inbox.

Yes, soon when I add the option, it will go straight to the inbox and check for new emails.

As for the faster email-account switch button, will look into it :-D

Thanks
Ok, looking forward for your 1.0 version.
? Is there possibility to tell which e-mails accounts are the default to open? At the moment the first created email-account is opened. I have one mainAccount with 3 email-accounts in it. MainAccount is "default autolog".
.)
Hi, you can set which email account is the default when you edit it in your account menu. Edit the inbox you wish to be default and set it to default.
i might add in a little label next to it in the account menu so it is easy to tell which email-account is default.

Thanks
New UPDATE: (hehe, not V.1 YET - too many ideas)

XinBox Version 0.99.91 Change Log:

Added: Import button to contacts menu, this can be used to import an address book in .csv file format.
Check the readme.txt for more details.
Updated: Update Engine - Now checks for missing settings when script starts (this will allow for
scripts updated not via internal update to still work)
Also, made it so you can update to current version - just in case of bad update or something.
Added: New Account Setting - "Auto Check" Enable to make all accounts inboxes auto check for new
emails when inbox logged into.
Thanks to "realjobe" for the idea :-D
Added: "Default" label next to default inbox (if one) in account menu.
Thanks to "realjobe" for the idea :-D
hi
just want to say thanks for your work

btw
why u tags every new update?
in trunk u have old XinBox (V.0.99.5).zip

smuto
Hi,

It might be useful to be able to switch off the "you have new e-mail" notification box and audio the appear after checking for mail. It just means I have to click once more before I can get to my inbox and obviously if I have initiated a check for new mail I can see it downloading so don't really need the message.

The script just keeps getting better and better.

Cheers.
smuto Wrote:hi
just want to say thanks for your work

btw
why u tags every new update?
in trunk u have old XinBox (V.0.99.5).zip

smuto

Hi,

Tags is where the scripts internal update function downloads the new scripts from :-D
ANOTHER NEW UPDATE!

XinBox Version 0.99.92 Change Log:

Updated: Update Engine - Final Update for this, works great now :-D
Added: New Account Setting - "Email Dialogs". Toggle if you don't want the little "OK" email dialogs popping up.
Thanks to "silps" for the idea :-D
Updated: Finnish strings - thanks to mikko70

And... ANOTHER!!

XinBox Version 0.99.93 Change Log:

Fixed: Certain labels in menus would not show fully.
Added: New Mini-Mode menu! White Button when New Email notification pops up.
This will take you to the new Mini-Mode menu where you can read the new emails without opening the script.
You can then click "InBox" to go to inbox or press back to close and mini-mode will continue.
Updated: "Mini-Mode Started" and "Mini-Mode Closed" - now hard-coded English due to using other languages cause script
to fail. Don't think XBMC likes it.
Updated: Autoexec.py editor
Heres a New screenshot of the New Mini-Mode menu.

Hi,

When I am on the inbox screen and Check is highlighted, for me to get down to Exit I can only use the down arrow on the remote with a few clicks. Would be grate if I could use the up arrow to go straight to Exit at the bottom from Check at the top with only one click.

I hope I haven't confused :0)

Keep up the great work.
Hi,

Will be in next update, thanks.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XinBox (E-Mail Client for XBMC)0