Kodi Jarvis 16.1 installation problem
G'day all,

I have been trying to install the latest version of Jarvis v.16.1. The download works well (after I disable Windows 10 Smart Screen) but on clicking "run" I get this error message:

"Installer integrity check has failed.Common causes include incomplete download and damaged media.Contact the installer's author to obtain a new copy.
More information at http://nsis.sf.nt/NSIS_Error"

Have accessed that website but can not find a fix for this issue.

Appreciate any help on this as it is bugging me no end.

Cheers,

Rick
Quote: The download works well

Are you sure? It sounds like the file might be damaged during the process.
Download from here
The file size should be 87,266,194 bytes .

If this does not solve the issue, the MS site has this
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windo...7e5d0e9f26
Thank you. That's the link I tried, several times, but the download failed every time. I tried to clear the cache and delete temp files but to no avail.

In any case, I still have the install file for the previous version and that seems to work well. Darn if I know why this is happening.

Rick
Question 
Hello I am a new member and I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place and if I am not I would appreciate the help of someone to direct me to the right place.

Alright so I deleted my previous version of kodi and am currently trying to download the newest version, Jarvis 16.1, but every time I click install this message appears "Error opening file for writing: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\Kodi.exe" then it gives me the options to abort the installation, to retry which does not work,and ignore the problem which then leads to other error messages.

I know of no way to access the file it displays nor do I know where to find it. Please someone help as I have been trying to find a solution to this problem but to no avail.
Quote: but every time I click install this message appears "Error opening file for writing: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\Kodi.exe"

Hi,
It's a bit odd.
Assuming the installation file is not corrupt, file size should be 87,266,194 bytes,
Are you running the installation as admin? Right click on kodi-16.1-Jarvis.exe /run as Administrator.
If not that, let's hope someone else can help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Jarvis 16.1 installation problem0