Quick PMIII tweak question.
Hi All.

I LOVE the 'Album Cover' view where all the covers scroll across, Not the Coverflow one (although cool) but just the plain one with the large Album covers.

I have looked in the online manual and done a search but I can't find which .xml controls the look of this.

I would like to change the size of the text (in particular the artist name) in this view. Can some one please point me in the right direction to the file that needs adjusting.

thank you.
Its in CommonViewtypes.xml in either Pal or Pal16x9 depening on if you use 4x3 or 16x9 screen starts at line 1673 and ends line 1802 Smile good luck
thanks for the quick response Jezz

I have looked at the file but I cant seem to locate the lable for the Artist Name (which appears with other info under the scrolling albums)

any further hints?

thank you.
try chaning the font on this one <info>ListItem.Label</info> about line 1750
Thanks Jezz.

After a little playing...I found it was on line 1780

<info>ListItem.Label2</info>

For anyone following this thread. The reason I wanted to adjust this is because when you are scrolling through the Album covers, you really need to be easily able to see which artist this album is from. Particularly albums that are not really easy to identify and for when you have guests that are looking through your collection who may not know albums by sight.

I ended up increasing the font of this label and placement so that the artist label is very prominent now and Albums can be easily identified by their creator(s).

PMIII was the only skin of the 10 I have tried (Slate, Cremor, Vison etc) that displays the artist name at all in this view. To me it seems logical as an Album cannot always be identified by sight or title. eg. "Greatest Hits" is the album title of about 15 albums in my collection.

anyway - may this will help someone.

Thanks Jezz_X !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Quick PMIII tweak question.0