• 20(current)
Release Last Viewed/Played - List of the last movies, episodes and music played
(2021-09-30, 17:30)vkopzon Wrote: Hi,

First of all it souds really as great add-on. Not sure why it not a part of core functionality.
I was able to install it from repository as zip file on github is broken.
Out of the box (Kodi 19.1) the library played video is correctly captured and resumed from the history list of addon.
When playing IPTV channel by IPTV simple PVR plugin, nothing is captured.
I've enabled debug mode and can see that, when playback is starting in both cases start-play error is printed:

ERROR <general>: <<<plugin.video.last_played (start play) {'fanart': '', 'file': 'http://myott.top/stream/XXXXXXX/160.m3u8?utc=1633003800&lutc=1633015115', 'id': 49036, 'label': 'Рейнджер', 'thumbnail': '', 'title': 'Рейнджер', 'type': 'unknown', 'year': 2018}

But when playback stop, in IPTV case there is no any event from addon, which is probably an issue.
In library video I can see:
 ERROR <general>: <<<plugin.video.last_played (end source) Library Episodes
 ERROR <general>: <<<plugin.video.last_played (end final replay) .....

Any ideas?
When using "Show Addon History List" enrty, following messages are logged:

https://paste.kodi.tv/gakatuwube.kodi
(2021-09-30, 17:39)vkopzon Wrote:
(2021-09-30, 17:30)vkopzon Wrote: Hi,

First of all it souds really as great add-on. Not sure why it not a part of core functionality.
I was able to install it from repository as zip file on github is broken.
Out of the box (Kodi 19.1) the library played video is correctly captured and resumed from the history list of addon.
When playing IPTV channel by IPTV simple PVR plugin, nothing is captured.
I've enabled debug mode and can see that, when playback is starting in both cases start-play error is printed:

ERROR <general>: <<<plugin.video.last_played (start play) {'fanart': '', 'file': 'http://myott.top/stream/XXXXXXX/160.m3u8?utc=1633003800&lutc=1633015115', 'id': 49036, 'label': 'Рейнджер', 'thumbnail': '', 'title': 'Рейнджер', 'type': 'unknown', 'year': 2018}

But when playback stop, in IPTV case there is no any event from addon, which is probably an issue.
In library video I can see:
 ERROR <general>: <<<plugin.video.last_played (end source) Library Episodes
 ERROR <general>: <<<plugin.video.last_played (end final replay) .....

Any ideas?
When using "Show Addon History List" enrty, following messages are logged:

https://paste.kodi.tv/gakatuwube.kodi

Does it work for anyone with simple IPTV PVR add on?
(2021-10-01, 11:59)vkopzon Wrote:
(2021-09-30, 17:39)vkopzon Wrote:  

Does it work for anyone with simple IPTV PVR add on?

IPTV does not use the Kodi video player, that is why is it does not show on Last played.
Many thanks for this wonderful plugin!!

Does it work for anyone with the youtube plugin? It gets listed but if i want to re-play an item in the last-played-list I get "playback failed".
Version 6.1.0 compatible with Kodi 20 released
(2021-12-29, 00:31)ralfonat Wrote: Many thanks for this wonderful plugin!!

Does it work for anyone with the youtube plugin? It gets listed but if i want to re-play an item in the last-played-list I get "playback failed".

Replaying links from addons can not be garanteed, the link may not be valid or the addon may use some 'tricks' to play it.
Understood.

Is there anything to be done to get it working?

https://pastebin.com/JBGexbP1
This has been broken for me for the past week.  Two different versions of kodi, attempting to load just chucks up error box in corner saying to check log.
Quote:2022-01-30 18:29:18.992 T:6240   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'module' object has no attribute 'translatePath'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodiportable\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.last_played\default.py", line 23, in <module>
                                                txtpath = xbmcvfs.translatePath(addon.getAddonInfo('profile'))
                                            AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'translatePath'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
2022-01-30 18:29:59.065 T:3988   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'module' object has no attribute 'translatePath'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodiportable\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.last_played\addon.py", line 33, in <module>
                                                txtpath = xbmcvfs.translatePath(addon.getAddonInfo('profile'))
                                            AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'translatePath'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
2022-01-30 18:29:59.090 T:7812   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.last_played/
2022-01-30 18:29:59.090 T:8984   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.last_played/) failed

Came here to check up to see that ive noticed this issue for around the same amount of time that update was last done.

Fresh boot and manual load attempt.
(2022-01-30, 20:33)alphaomega16 Wrote: This has been broken for me for the past week.  Two different versions of kodi, attempting to load just chucks up error box in corner saying to check log.

Which versions, before 19?

That's due the v20 changes, I tested both V19 and V20.
(2022-01-30, 20:46)rodrigl Wrote:
(2022-01-30, 20:33)alphaomega16 Wrote: This has been broken for me for the past week.  Two different versions of kodi, attempting to load just chucks up error box in corner saying to check log.

Which versions, before 19?

That's due the v20 changes, I tested both V19 and V20.

On my main PC I have the following

16.0 Jarvis (Last one that supported the Neon skin I think and the only one I can tolerate as ones after if I hide watched stuff and mark stuff as watch it jumps right to top of page EVERY time)
18.5 Leia as portable mode as it was the last one I tried before giving up on newer versions due to the scrolling thing when browsing library and not being able to find any other interface that matches neon for settings/layouts

I have auto update disabled and tried reinstalling from old zip but no joy

Edit
This is in the text file for the old install

1.0.8 - LastPlayed Kodi 18
(2022-01-30, 23:01)alphaomega16 Wrote: I have auto update disabled and tried reinstalling from old zip but no joy

https://github.com/5-star/repository.5st...ast_played

Pick one from here, if it was working before the upgrade it has to work
YAY thank you, the old zip was I think for repository but thought it just installed whatever was in there first.
Thank you for the plugin - it's fantastic! It's exactly what I was looking for. I can add it to my favorites and conveniently view the history.

A small addition would be for it to display files played from network drives. Make sure to enable the "Video" function in the plugin options.

Thanks again and good luck!
Thank you for your words.

Anything played with through the Kodi player can be kept in the Last Played log, it can be a video, song or anything.
Hello

I installed the addon but it doesn't work for me...

I read video files (mostly documentaries) from a NAS using SMB, does this addon should work with this usage ?

Thanks for your help
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Last Viewed/Played - List of the last movies, episodes and music played5