• 10(current)
Release Last Viewed/Played - List of the last movies, episodes and music played
(2016-09-30, 10:01)jmh2002 Wrote:
(2016-09-30, 09:51)barbsy42 Wrote: Forgive me if this has already been discussed but how is this add-on any different to configuring smart playlists for 'in progress tv shows' and 'in progress movies'?

http://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists

As I understand it this addon adds some additional features, but a major point from the wiki is:

"Kodi supports smart playlists for all types of media (excluding pictures), which essentially use a set of rules to limit the results from the databases. This means that to be able to create a smart playlist in the GUI, music/video must first be added to the libraries using a scraper addon"

This means that smart playlists will not work for streaming videos, eg: from the more than 300 streaming video addons listed here (good example is YouTube): http://addons.kodi.tv/category/video/

NB: To clarify, Last Played is also not limited to videos, so for example I use the GoogleMusic addon because I keep all my music in the cloud, and tracks played via this addon also appear in Last Played

oh ok, thanks for clarifying. Smile
I like to think of Last Played as a complete history for anything, from any addon, that I play in Kodi. And as a central history list is how I use it.

But I see that other users here have found other possibilities for Last Played too Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Got the latest update to v1.1.0 with Blacklist integration, THANK YOU Smile

But, what format should we enter in this Blacklist? Plugin id, or just addon name, or?
Im not sure how complicated it is to code, but browsing a list of all installed addons might be a nice way to do this that users would appreciate.

Also, whilst the addon updated correctly, the repo doesn't seem to want to update?

Is anyone else having the same problem?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
(2016-10-16, 12:01)jmh2002 Wrote: Got the latest update to v1.1.0 with Blacklist integration, THANK YOU Smile

But, what format should we enter in this Blacklist? Plugin id, or just addon name, or?
Im not sure how complicated it is to code, but browsing a list of all installed addons might be a nice way to do this that users would appreciate.

Also, whilst the addon updated correctly, the repo doesn't seem to want to update?

Is anyone else having the same problem?

Now the blacklist is the addon name as it shows on last played list. Picking from a list of addons is a good ideia, I'll see if it's possible.

The repo is not updating at all, I need to investigate it. I was not to worried about it, because as you said the addons update well.
(2016-10-20, 01:34)rodrigl Wrote: Now the blacklist is the addon name as it shows on last played list.

I switched off Single List in settings so that I could see the source/addon name, and used this, but it doesn't seem to work?

I also tried plugin.video.nameofplugin, but that didn't work either?

Am I doing something wrong?
My mistake it's the plugin.id ie: plugin.video.xxxx. I'll improve this, picking from list or using wildcards or the plugin name.

This does not apply for the past, it just stops new items from the blacklisted addons being added. (restart after changing the setting)
For the past there is the 'Remove from list' on the context menu.

Just a note, do you know you can have a mixt of single list and by type? I use it that way. I have it by source and display at the top tha last 3 from the single list.

Usually I just the the top one (last played) to continue watching. But if I want something older i find it easier to go by source,
Ok thanks, I seem to have it working now.

Also one question regarding the 'Number of Lines' setting:

When this number is reached, does this mean the database is reset (ie: the List is cleared) or should it just be the maximum number of lines to display?

Im asking because my List seems to get reset/cleared periodically.

THANKS for all your work Smile
Hi, I got a new version with the addon selection list for the blacklist.

The list has a maximum of 100 movies for performance reasons.
The number of lines setting just chooses how many from the 100 to display.

To get a complete history there is the 5star site option, The kodi collection and/or what is watched can be synched.
http://www.5star-movies.com

It's like a free trakt, but better Smile We can a private watch history, and other lists that can be private or public.

It's not finished yet, but already works.
Hy rodrigl
I played around with your new blacklist feature. Its really nice! I like the way you implemented it.
Thankyou Smile
(2016-10-30, 14:54)MediaPi Wrote: Hy rodrigl
I played around with your new blacklist feature. Its really nice! I like the way you implemented it.
Thankyou Smile

Thanks MediaPi, It's good to get your feedback and ideas. I'm in between jobs, but I'll always attend to them.
@rodrigl

Yes the Blacklist feature working well in general. Thank you.

One thing I noticed though is that we also need a Blacklist for items played from local drives/folders.

Would this be possible too?

THANKS Smile
I'm still unable to update the repo. Add-on is updating fine though.
(2016-11-06, 23:07)baruchin Wrote: I'm still unable to update the repo. Add-on is updating fine though.

I think i finally fixed it. Please uninstall and install form here
https://github.com/5-star/repository.5st...-1.0.2.zip

thanks
(2016-11-06, 13:05)jmh2002 Wrote: @rodrigl

One thing I noticed though is that we also need a Blacklist for items played from local drives/folders.

Yep, I also noticed that it needs a wildcard exclusion. Some of the IPTV I watch get listed and I dont need them there.

I'm not sure if filtering the addon name is enough, or if I should filter the names of the videos played also. What do you think?
I was more speaking about a Folder / Path filter for some locally stored video files which maybe don't need to be listed.

But yes you are correct about IPTV too, since I notice that my news streams also get listed.

Normally I would say that for this filtering by addon name is probably enough, however I guess it's possible that some people also might watch some type of 'show' from that same addon, and still want that to be listed in Last Played.

Possibly it might even need to be a combination of the two because for example some of my news feeds shows up with the name "English" which might create some type of conflict?

As another suggestion, which I am not even sure if it is possible, but how about being able to add to the Blacklist directly from the Last Played list / context menu? eg: via the context menu for a listed item > click Blacklist > after get an option to choose how to add to Blacklist: via Addon, via Name, via Path, etc?

Just a thought.

THANKS Smile
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Last Viewed/Played - List of the last movies, episodes and music played5