Req Official build application
Hello

Is there a process where a company (not sure how to put it) can get Kodi official repo build and support?
Spark in New Zealand has Lightbox, similar to Netflix. But their android app is incompatible with most devices and they tell me is not designed for tv box's.
Would be ideal candidate for an official repo.

Thanks

Customized THL 5000
Not quite sure what you mean. But Spark are welcome to make an addon.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Ok, not sure myself lol. I posted review on playstore about their app, then got a reply. I was hoping they could help resolve playback issues so ended communicating by email. I suggested they make a Kodi repository (problem resolved) but wasn't really getting passed the app playback subject. I thought sending a link to some support service (paid) may have got the ball rolling. My initial post was also a query to does this sort of support exist. Allgood now

Customized THL 5000
What do you mean a kodi repo? Do you mean an addon for kodi?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Official build application0