Kodibuntu and small font issue never explained
Hi,

I am trying to work with Kodibuntu and after logging out of Kodi the font is too small to be readable. I cannot see what should put in the log screen! I have done a search and during the last two years some folks mentioned the same thing and fixing it with no clear explanation. How could anyone who is trying Kodibuntu have the small font issue fixed? The font is so small that it cannot be read.

Could anyone please provide some help here and tell a procedure to fix this font issue? I am sure it will be useful for all.

In one post a member says:
"I just installed the kodibuntu x64 with the 120x120 install option but my font is so small I can't read anything..." then he updates the post writing: "I fixed the issue although I am not sure what happened."

In another thread another user says: "I exited it to see what the OS was like, but for whatever reason the font was less than 1pt in size. I have perfect eyesight, and even on a 40" TV I couldn't read anything so, wasn't able to play around with the OS itself." then he updates: "Figured the tiny font issue out... I think when it saw both screens (PC and TV) it treated it as 1 big screen and scaled the font based on that. But since 2 screens, the font was super small. Unplugged the TV to force it to just the PC and it was fine."
Not 100% sure sure but give this a whirl
Code:
sudo nano /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf
add to the end of conf file add
Code:
xserver-command=X -dpi 96

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodibuntu and small font issue never explained1