• 7(current)
Win Xbox One S
(2017-01-10, 19:48)ix400 Wrote: Will there be a Kodi-Version for the Xbox One?
I don't think anyone's said no, but they haven't said yes.
(2017-01-10, 19:48)ix400 Wrote: Does the Plex-App on the Xbox One support refresh rate switching? Or is everything displayed in 60Hz?

No it doesn't support refresh rate switching. Everything's done in 60Hz.
Denon X6500H 7.2.4 -> LG OLED65C9P
Main:
NVIDIA Shield Pro (2019)
Other Devices: Apple TV 4K, FireStick 4K Max (2023), Homatics Box R 4K
Retired devices: Zidoo X9S, Xiaomi Mi Box, All the old RPi’s
Pretty disappointing.
unRAID Server, Pioneer VSX-LX52, Panasonic 65VT30, Marusys VU+ Duo, Zotac AD10
(2016-12-23, 08:40)Dan50 Wrote: Has anyone tried to install kodi on the x box one through the windows store (or any other way)?

How's the playback of 4k videos(with and without HDR)=?

I don't think it's available for Xbox one on windows store
http://www.windowscentral.com/kodi-comin...ll-uwp-app Is this for real? seems like big 180 from how things have been previously discussed.
First I've heard of them working on Kodi for UWP. Good stuff!

I wonder if Microsoft is funding development?
I know Kodi was released in the W10 store has a UWP app but only for W10 PCs (not mobile or XB1), but this article: https://www.neowin.net/news/kodi-is-comi...-a-uwp-app seems to clearly state that it will be coming to the XB1, "Kodi have been so pleased with the Windows Store that they will be converting it to a full UWP app. This means that it will once again be available on Xbox, or more specifically, the Xbox One."

My interpretation of the 2nd article is that the success of the UWP for W10 PCs only (via the W10 store) means that Kodi will become a full UWP app available to all UWP platforms (XB1, Mobile, etc).
The windows store version of Kodi available today is not actually a UWP app. It's a win32 app with a UWP wrapper.

Yes, this latest article promises a true UWP app. That means a full port.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One S0