Bug Not display IMDb rating?
Hello, Kodi community. I've recently started using Kodi and discovered the way of making the Titan skin to look like Netflix. I have seen a few tutorials and am really satisfied with the way my homepage looks. But I have only one problem you could say: I cannot find a way to make the IMDb logo with the movie/tv show rating dissappear. Like here. I did not want to bother anyone because I know it must be something very easy to handle and I am indeed a noob, but I went through all the options and nothing seems to work. I would really appreciate if you could give me a hand. Thank you all in advance.
Do you just want to disable them or do you want them on a different location ?
Next week I'll be working on the netflix layouts as I have to do some more changes, I can quickly add in a toggle to enable/disable the ratings
(2016-06-15, 00:29)marcelveldt Wrote: Do you just want to disable them or do you want them on a different location ?
Next week I'll be working on the netflix layouts as I have to do some more changes, I can quickly add in a toggle to enable/disable the ratings

I want it disabled, I would really appreciate if you did that!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not display IMDb rating?0