Possible to ignore certain videos by name
Long time user of Ember, but I'm not happy with the current tv shows issues I'm having. Decided to try out Tiny again and I'm loving it! Thank you for such a fast manager and a very polished feel!

About 2 months ago I was playing with the TVTunes addon and found out that if I rename all of my trailers to "theme" they will automatically play after X amount of seconds. This is an awesome way to have the trailers play for those that are technologically oblivious or for those with less buttons on the remote. Now, when I add my movies into TMM, it's counting all of my theme.ext files as a movie. Now, in the listing it's showing everything correctly, it's just the movie count at the bottom that's off.

1. Is there any way I can hide files named theme.ext ??
2. Certain shows (Mythbusters and Pawn Stars) don't show the posters correctly. I'm assuming that this has to do with the fact that the seasons are listed by year instead of number (e.g. Season 2009 vs Season 01). I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it to read existing posters. I can scrape the poster and save it no problems, but if I remove the show and then re add it the posters are gone. Physically they are still there, but TMM won't read them without a rescrape. Not a big deal as I figured out how to get around it, but just saying. Smile

Again, thanks for this awesome and fast media manager.
1) hmm.. i think we have to detect these theme files as such, everything else won't work satisfying.
Workaround could be, to move all the files in /themes/ directory, and create a .tmmignore file in there... to ignore it in TMM whilst it might work for TvTunes.

2) have to check; it should work.
Posters have always the same name as video (so we don't care about season numbers)
Can you give me a file listing (txt, screenshot, or 0-byte files zipped) and/or the logfile?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
1. Unfortunately I'm not willing to go back and rename the theme files so I can store them in a single folder. Good to know about the ignore file though for future reference, thanks!

2. What exactly would you like me to do for a logfile? Remove the show, exit, start back up, update sources, send the log? It's weird because if I click the Artwork tab on the show I can see the posters there, but not when I click the actual season.

http://imgur.com/a/eRlKI

1. Here you can see Pawn Stars selected with the Artwork tab open and it shows all available artwork (which is correct).

2. After selecting the first season, no poster is loaded.

Again, this issue isn't really a problem since you can just do a scrape and everything looks as it should.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible to ignore certain videos by name0