Android Cannot update Kodi from Isengard to Jarvis
Hey guys I am having some trouble. I recently upgraded the firmware on my Matricom G Box Q to the latest software which I believe is version 2.1. Either way when I go to system updates it says I have the latest stable software. Anyways, the first thing I noticed after the update was that the Download Manager app was gone, which I thought was a little fishy. I then proceeded to go to Google Chrome - then Kodi.tv - Downloads - Android - then clicked the arm file to download. It said the apk was saved but then I would get an error message saying "Parse error" and nothing would show up. I even tried to update Kodi through the Google Play Store and I get the same "Parse Error" message. I am connected to my internet via wireless connection. I am not sure what to do next though so I would appreciate any help. If you guys are able to help me get my downloads window back I want to know how to clear the downloads and stop all the running apps. The only apps I use are Kodi and the occasional Google Chrome. Anyways, any help would be appreciated guys and thank you for your time!
your device has an old Android version so you need new firmware
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thank you for your reply, would you mind sending a link to the thread that has a step-by-step to updating the firmware? I'm very new to this site and Kodi, thanks!
Please contact the manufacture of your device. This is for Kodi support, not manufacture firmware support.

Cheers!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot update Kodi from Isengard to Jarvis0