Rii Mini i25 HELP !
Exclamation 
Hello folks !
So Im willing to buy one of these Rii Keyboards/Remote controls,only thing which is confusing me is...I want to use this Remote for my PC ,buuut I also want to use it with my Stereo Amplifier
Since I heard that this thing has Infra Red I tought I could connect it with my ONKYO Grand Integra A-8890 (sadly i broke the original remote Sad ) So,the Main Question,can I use this Thing With my PC and my Amp? And can I use the AirMouse feature with my PC like a mouse ?
Thats it,I hope some of you guys here can me help out!
Greets from the new Member Wink
(2016-06-20, 22:15)GrandIntegra Wrote: Hello folks !
So Im willing to buy one of these Rii Keyboards/Remote controls,only thing which is confusing me is...I want to use this Remote for my PC ,buuut I also want to use it with my Stereo Amplifier
Since I heard that this thing has Infra Red I tought I could connect it with my ONKYO Grand Integra A-8890 (sadly i broke the original remote Sad ) So,the Main Question,can I use this Thing With my PC and my Amp?

I think you can't because your original remote is broken. In order to pair Rii Keyboard with TV or other IR devise you need remote.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGnbR3NxcKg

(2016-06-20, 22:15)GrandIntegra Wrote: And can I use the AirMouse feature with my PC like a mouse ?

Sure you can.
I personally dont like AirMouse feature, I prefer touchpad.
Rii mini i6 RF-version

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rii Mini i25 HELP !0