• 22(current)
TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)
(2016-09-26, 14:08)primaeval Wrote:
(2016-09-26, 13:09)Jeffers24 Wrote: How do I get access to my addons so I can choose a stream?

This is the Add Folder method I talked about earlier.

Go to Context Menu \ Stream Setup \ Browse (at the top).
Find your Addon with your remote's up/down buttons.
Click OK.
Wait for the Folders to load.
Select the Folder with tv channels.
Click OK.
Wait for the channels to load.
Click Add Folder.

Next time you try to play a channel you should get a list of channels that match the xmltv channel.
The Stream Setup \ Addons list should also now contain your addon streams.

If you have any matching channels in your normal Kodi Favourites it will match them first.

OK, got there, choose browse, get a blue themed icon with a magnifying glass in it's middle, white up and down arrows above and below icon, clicking on up and down arrows does nothing, as if I have no addons.
(2016-09-26, 14:17)Jeffers24 Wrote: OK, got there, choose browse, get a blue themed icon with a magnifying glass in it's middle, white up and down arrows above and below icon, clicking on up and down arrows does nothing, as if I have no addons.

As a concrete example:

Install iPlayerWWW.

Then in the Stream Setup \ Browse section click iPlayerWWW
click on the iPlayer: Watch Live Folder
click on Add Folder

see these pictures:

(2016-09-26, 14:29)primaeval Wrote:
(2016-09-26, 14:17)Jeffers24 Wrote: OK, got there, choose browse, get a blue themed icon with a magnifying glass in it's middle, white up and down arrows above and below icon, clicking on up and down arrows does nothing, as if I have no addons.

As a concrete example:

Install iPlayerWWW.

Then in the Stream Setup \ Browse section click iPlayerWWW
click on the iPlayer: Watch Live Folder
click on Add Folder

see these pictures:

Thanks again for response.

Installed iPlayerWWW, opened it and watched some channels to make sure it worked.

Followed your steps, chose Browse and still ended up with blue icon with magnifying glass and no action when choosing the up or down white arrows, as if I do not have any addons installed?
Hi, this is really a great addon, thank you for share it...
I have only one question, how can i keep the choice between the different sources( i mean when i click on a channel) always activated?
Now when i make a choice, it remains memorized the next time....

(2016-09-26, 14:48)Jeffers24 Wrote: Thanks again for response.

Installed iPlayerWWW, opened it and watched some channels to make sure it worked.

Followed your steps, chose Browse and still ended up with blue icon with magnifying glass and no action when choosing the up or down white arrows, as if I do not have any addons installed?

It might be a bug. Send me a log in a pm.

To narrow it down try using a clean installation. I do all my tests in portable mode:
Kodi.exe -p
(2016-09-26, 15:02)bulo45 Wrote: Hi, this is really a great addon, thank you for share it...
I have only one question, how can i keep the choice between the different sources( i mean when i click on a channel) always activated?

It should store your choice until you do a database reset
unless you have imported an addons.ini file from somewhere else.

If you import addons.ini it might get overwritten when the file changes or the settings change or some other criteria that I can't remember right now.

If you want to really see that it has chosen the right stream have a look in the sqlite3 database in:
userdata\addon_data\script.tvguide.fullscreen\source.db
at the custom_stream_url table.

You can use something like this to look inside the database.
http://sqlitebrowser.org/
(2016-09-26, 15:13)primaeval Wrote:
(2016-09-26, 15:02)bulo45 Wrote: Hi, this is really a great addon, thank you for share it...

It should store your choice until you do a database reset
unless you have imported an addons.ini file from somewhere else.

If you import addons.ini it might get overwritten when the file changes or the settings change or some other criteria that I can't remember right now.

If you want to really see that it has chosen the right stream have a look in the sqlite3 database in:
userdata\addon_data\script.tvguide.fullscreen\source.db
at the custom_stream_url table.

You can use something like this to look inside the database.
http://sqlitebrowser.org/

Yes, the stream is right, but it is possible to not store the choice? In order to have the possibility to choose a different source every times that i click on a channel...
(2016-09-26, 16:14)bulo45 Wrote: Yes, the stream is right, but it is possible to not store the choice? In order to have the possibility to choose a different source every times that i click on a channel...

You can do Context Menu \ Remove Stream to get a new choice.
If you really need 2 or more streams for one channel you could make a duplicate in the xmltv file.

I do that for BBC One and BBC One London because the first one is better quality, but the second one has regional programs when the first one shows a placeholder of swimming hippos or something silly.
Usage warning: the arrow icons only work on the main epg page, not in the Stream Setup dialog box. Wink
I'll see if I can add buttons to the arrows sometime.
Primaeval,
Thanks for all your help sort out my issue
- Add / Remove / Clear Channels from Categories (right click on Category for menu)
- lightened up the epg overlay so your custom background image is more visible

Like this:
Im struggling with the web grabber can anybody help me, im downloading the siteini, going into Countries etc choosing my channels, then pressing output config and the config file xml doc and ini are going into the userdata file ive check, but when i press start web grab i get an error Sad
(2016-10-01, 12:54)kirkydman Wrote: Im struggling with the web grabber can anybody help me, im downloading the siteini, going into Countries etc choosing my channels, then pressing output config and the config file xml doc and ini are going into the userdata file ive check, but when i press start web grab i get an error Sad

The Webgrab+Plus Configurator thread is over here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...id=2389809

You need to set up the right folder and exe locations for your device. There is a bit of help in the first post, especially with LibreELEC.

If you still get stuck ask again in that thread with the contents of your settings.xml file and I'll try to walk you through it.
- full background customization Settings

Choose your own background image or pick your favourite background and current time marker colour.

The Colour Chart for the 149 different colours is here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=210837
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)8