MLB, NFL, NHL and Buzzr
Any one know how to get live streaming on MLB Network, NFL Network, NHL Network and Buzzr?
Check out eracknaphobia's work on nhl tv and mlb tv on the video addon support section.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Can you get me steps after I get into video add ons please?
Insert your login for those sites in the settings. And watch the games.

So I go into Kodi, than channel pear? If so, what is the breakdown of the next steps? (I am a newbie and need every detail in each step please.)
You need to pay for the services. The enter your username and password in the addons setting. Then you can watch.

@Suts1973 - No, that is a banned add-on (wiki) here as it violates our forum rules (wiki).

If you have that kind of junk installed then we offer no support here as we do not condone or support piracy. I suggest you read the rules and think about what you are using. If you want to continue that way then go wherever you got those add-ons and seek support there.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
My apologies. I should of read the rules thoroughly. I really didn't know that I was contributingredients to piracy, and no, I don't want any part of piracy. Sorry to all.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MLB, NFL, NHL and Buzzr0