Kodi 16.1 freezing
Newbie here. I installed kodi on my Mac mini that's running elcapitan. Kodi freezes within 10 seconds after starting it. So far I've deleted the program and user data and did a clean install twice with the same outcomes? I have kodi on my MacBook with elcapitan and it runs flawlessly? I can't get a log because it freezes before I can get to it. I also read about updates may be causing the problem I was able to turn the automatic updates off but it didn't help? Any help is appreciated Sad
Problem was fixed, apparently my 2010 Macmini is very picky when it comes to memory. i added 8gb of crucial memory and it runs good now,once in a while it freezes while exiting.
Maybe the memory is broken?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
From what I've read the Macmini is very picky about what memory is installed in it, especially the mid 2010 partially my fault I bought cheap memory that was fine for snow leopard,but couldn't keep up with El Capitan. Live and learn ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 16.1 freezing0